Thread: Jazzbelle & The Garden of Shere

Jazzbelle & The Garden of Shere

/ooc dedicated to Delheim (Senobyte) who put up with me complaing all the way whilst hepling me do the garden of Shere quest.

"If you are serious about travelling through the Shadowlands,” explains Dalheim to his eager companion as they stand at the foot of the Port 7 ramp, “you got to get on these people's good side. It's a simple as that."

"You mean those giant lobstermen?" asks Jazzbelle.

"I mean the Unredeemed, Jazz. They might look like lobsters, but they are a really influential crowd round here. And to get around the place you really need access to their Gardens."

Jazzbelle nods. "Okay, where do we start?"

"Our first stop is Nero."

"Like the mad Roman emperor? That's an odd coincidence."

"Not really. Nero is of course just the human name for the place. The locals of course have an entirely different name for it in their own language."

"Oh, and what would that be."

"The call it ‘Chicago’."

The pair jogs though the scared landscape of Elysium, passing by herds of translucent sivlertails and grumpy looking coral rafters. At last they reach the ancient fortress of Nero.

"Here we are." announces Dalheim. "Nero. The people you need to speak to get access to the Unredeemed Garden are Prophet Wen-Nir-Jabbar, Visionary Gom-Jabbar and Karim Abdul-Jabbar. Be nice."

"Hey, I'm always nice." Walking up boldly to Wen-Nir-Jazzbell she addresses the great Unredeemed Prophet. "Yo, lobster-face, how's tricks?"

"Greetings Jazzbell." booms Wen-Nir-Jabbar. "Are you here to serve the divine Shere?"

"Cher?" asks Jazzbelle, perplexed.

Qucikly Dalheim takes Jazzbelle to a side "Careful. Cher is really big among the Unredeemed. I think she was one of the Omega." He whispers to her.

"Omega?"

"Yeah, the a race of immortal humans who caused the destruction of Old Earth."

"Oh, those Omega. Right. That kind of make sense now." Jazz motions Dalheim to relax and turns to the Prophet again. "Yes I am here to serve Cher. Sonny too." she announces.

"Very well Jazzbelle, " thunders on Prophet Wen-Nir-Jabbar. "But before you can bask in the divine radiance I shall have to test your dedication to Shere. Test you with a task of great, nay, cosmic importance."

"Um.. okay."

"You must find the exalted Visionary Gom-Jabbar and take this letter to him. It is a matter of great importance and urgency. Dally not Jazzbelle."

"Would that be the same Visionary Gom-Jabbar standing right next to you?"

"Hurry, waste no time Jazzbelle."

Jazzbelle shrugs her shoulders. Taking the letter from Wen-Nir-Jabbar, she turns and hands it straight over to Gom-Jabbar. "Your lobsterness, I have a-"

"Greetings Jazzbelle!" interrupts Gom-Jabbar. "I was expecting you. Your coming here was foretold."

"Well duh." remarks Jazzbelle feeling just a little annoyed. "You were standing right next to us when lobster number one sent me to you.."

"You have done well Jazzbelle! But to be truly enlightened, you must prove your undying dedication to Shere."

"I can sing the 'Shoopshoop' song if you like?"

"Head my words Jazzbelle. I have a letter I need you to deliver."

"Another letter." mutters Jazzbelle. She sighs. "I can see this is going to be a fun day."
    Last edited by Savoy; May 6th, 2005 at 00:28:30.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

(( Necro bump just because... ))
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Going trough her letter bin Nikaia grabs an old letter. Even if this letter have been obviously in many places, it is not torn. However, it is sealed with a strange symbol.

"I'm sure it's from someone important.", ponders Nikaia.

Concluding that it is probably bad news anyway, she throws the letter in her document shredder. If the paper is successfully converted into recycling material, the seal gets stuck. The machine breaks down and starts to smoke.

"Uh, oh..."
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S