Thread: State of the Corporation

State of the Corporation

May 5 29479 - OTPC Editor

OTPC - It is once again time for the public review of the corporate finances, or as it is commonly called, the "state of the corporation".

Unknown to many of those who have arrived here on Rubi-Ka (since the ICC lifted the immigration ban in June 29475), the "State of the Corporation" is an event that takes place every fifth year. It is an event, where Omni-Tek makes a statement on the income and expenses for the past five years for Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka. It also addresses the current political and military state on Rubi-ka, and where we have come from 5 years ago.

The past few years have seen a lot of exciting and frightening events, as well as many company changes, so this year I am sure it will be an exciting report. The date for the "State of the Corporation" has traditionally been kept a secret, but since Mr. Ross was appointed CEO of Rubi-Ka, it has always been in May.

Already there has been an increase in patrols and security matters in Omni-1, and it is this reporter’s speculation that the day draws near. We can only wait and see.

Well.... we all know how much good that did in the end...
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

I think its time ,again, that Omni Tek keeps its cards closer to itself.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

The State of the Corporation??????

Same ****, different day.

Even someone as unscrupulous as you would have to be to obtain CEO rank in Omni-Tek like Phillip Ross being overthrown by even more over-the-top and reactionary forces like the Unicorns...

Sounds like business as usual to me.
    -----------------------------------
    The few, the proud...the Traders.
    -----------------------------------

Maartens - 220 Mogul and former gadfly of Rimor. Now I'm just a major n00b.

In defeat, malice. In victory, revenge!