Thread: removing clusters from implants...

removing clusters from implants...

what do i need as far as skills and items to remove the clusters from implants?
    I have been collecting implants w/ clusters in them so that eventually i could turn them into basic implants.
    Could someone help me out please w/ this info?

thanks...

Yer gonna need a Fixer to do this for you. We have a new tool that allows us (and only us, not sure if agent's in FP can use though) to do this.

If you're on RK2, give me a /tell. I'm can do ql 50 and lower. Tips appreciated, but hardly expected. The equipment necessary to do this is moderately expensive.
    Dierdrah -- President, Baker Street Conspiracy (RK2)

"No, I'm not some transgender roleplaying pervert. A distinction would be appropriate, thanks."

ok, then is there anyone that can do some QL 150-180ish ones for me? I have a couple packs full and I will tip very well. Send a tell if im logged on. And/or let me know here and leave the character name that i will need to contact.

-thanks

oh and btw im on RK1

/tell schma

I can all ql (1-200).

- schma
    schma

:: schma ran out of cookies on the 4th of march, 2003 ::
    :: Hitched a ride back with the aliens ::

Anyone can use the clinic to clean the implants. It's just that fixers are more likely to raise BE and have the highest buffs for it, since reqs are 5*QL implant B&E.

Originally posted by Krneki
    Anyone can use the clinic to clean the implants. It's just that fixers are more likely to raise BE and have the highest buffs for it, since reqs are 5*QL implant B&E.
    And 5*QL implant Nano Programming, isn't it?

Originally posted by Krneki
    Ok then, if anyone can do them, how do I go about doing it and what exactly are the reqs?

...and Schma, I'll give you a tell about 4pm eastern time today.

thx for the help so far and hopefully someone will be able to tell me if and how a doctor could go about doing this themselves w/o any assistance.

Docfriend - Level 119 Doc - RK1

You only need the the implant disassembly clinic. I already said the reqs needed.

Originally posted by Krabbus
    And 5*QL implant Nano Programming, isn't it?
    Nah. Near as I can tell, it's 1*ql Nanoprogramming.
    Dierdrah -- President, Baker Street Conspiracy (RK2)

"No, I'm not some transgender roleplaying pervert. A distinction would be appropriate, thanks."

Question

where can you get one of these implant disassembly clinics?? Plz let me know...
    NT Buddases
    MP Crazybud
    Old 10sixer What up to all you old salts!!! <ZZZZZZZZ##

Talking

Just noticed you sig there bud. 10six ruled, too bad it got canned, drop me a line in game sometime. I'm usually on Prpl or Prpster. You probably don't remember me from 10six, I was never infamous "Prplneon"... Laters,
    Prplstyle
    Prpl Another one of the many struggling soldiers out there...
    Aslayerem New main