Thread: I would like my pads back please...

I would like my pads back please...

I logged on today to find my Dogda 2nd quest pads where replaced with a ql60 basic detox pad. After petitioning, the ark informed me that items cannot be replaced. I would just like to know why a Nodrop/Unique item that I can prove I had ( I still have the second card) cannot be replaced. I am neutral and spent a good amount of time to get both the Alvin and Dogda pads, not really interested in doing the quests again. This seems
    fairly simple to me, as I can not sell or trade the pads, there is an obvious bug. Some kind of response besides no would be appreciated.

Unhappy I'm with you there...

My friend has a backpack in this bank that he can take out, but can't open. He can't trade the backpack and when he zones, the bag disappears from his inventory and shows up in the bank again.

He's done everything from removing all items and uniques and still can't get the bag out (which contains all the high level guns he's been saving up for use when he's high enough level).

When the ARK showed up for his petition, he was relayed to a GM. GM said "I'll look into it." We've never heard back.

So, you'd get the pad back faster by re-doing the quest than by asking, begging, paying for help.

OK, found out in-game from another player that items have been replaced when they could prove that they had it. In this case a jet was returned when screenshots of the char. in it where shown. So I re-petitioned and asked to talk to a GM, after
    waiting for the GM to check on several things and answering a few questions, I had my pads returned

Now to go get a serial number off my jet...

Angry Lucky Stiff

Wow, nice... and to be honest, it sounds like a just end to your troubles.... you lucky bastard.

I wish I had known I was going to get booted today just before the server crashed on RK2 (gee, what a surprised!

If I had known, I could have taken the screenshot of the 4 bags of items I've had in my vault for 2 months that I took out today.. then got booted.. came back, bags are NOT in my inventory, not in the bank and nowhere to be found. After 4 hours of waiting to speak with a GM, one finally showed up long enough to tell me I was out of luck and no items would be replaced.

I asked to be 'restored to my last save point' since I had just saved 10 minutes before, not 5 feet away.

He actually said "We dont do that" and I asked if he was serious and he said, "Sorry, I cannot help you, sorry for your loss"

Well, in my dealings with the FC puppets (GMs) thus far, I have heard precisely one truthful statment from ever single one of them.

"Sorry" Must be Customer Service's motto. I'd say it suits them.
    The value of life is nothing...
    ...now death...
    THAT will cost you.

I actually feel bad for the GMs and ARKs. They are the hard working folks who are forced to deliver the line of complete BULLSH IT that funcom forces them to spew.
    Primordiax RPG - Our World, Your Imagination
    http://www.primordiax.com

Muckbeast - MMO Game Developer Blog
    http://www.muckbeast.com

Yup

I agree with you Daeln, It is almost impossible to believe that a
    game that seems this complex (I know very little about programming) would have no fail-safes or methods of protecting the customers...from the game itself.