I was in 20K yesterday, At the Poacher camp west of the OP.

As far as I could see, There werent that many running around out there so I decided to Solo the Poachers at that place, I do fairly good even when 3 or more join in ( rustlers and Poachers ).

Ofcourse im an MP lvl 72 so thats why I can solo it.

Any way, Several times the Heal pet just stands there and watches even after I have given it several commands to Hael.

I run in to assist the Attack pet by Dropping a few nukes and Debuffs on the pray, I have 746 in run speed ( buffed ) So I easily out run them, This is working fine for a while, Till I go in and assist the pet again, All 6 Mobs turn on me They shoot the crap out of me doing about 2500 dmg all together ( 122,144,95,80,255 and so on ).

My HP drops to 0 But Im still running around Fine and dandy, Ofcourse my heal pet had just died before this so I made a new one and put it on me, And It began to heal me strait away Laggy at first but a few seconds later Im all good again????

I have about 1030 HP in all, This was just to strange and some of the Buffs I had ( Gridrunner ) didnt dissapear from MY NCU list, Had it for over 2 hours ???It was great.

Realy wierd lag issues that day, Hope to see more og those hehhe.

Anyway thats what I'v run into !