Thread: Director Moscardelli Releases Statement about Recent Public Broadcast

Director Moscardelli Releases Statement about Recent Public Broadcast

Greetings citizens of Rubi-Ka,

Recently a broadcast that appeared to be from me was sent to all public channels. Due to some confusion about what to believe, I am making this announcement. The women on this broadcast claimed to be me and declared several actions to be undertaken. But the realty is that this broadcast was a fake. I never made such a broadcast and I never ordered such actions to be undertaken.

All evidence points to a prank or joke. It is unknown at this point where this joke originated from, but Omni-Pol has started an investigation of this broadcast.

That is all I have to say on this matter.
    Good day to you all.

*trasmission started from Old Athens - Backyard 16 - Appartment 2*

Could we know more of those actions that were said.

Myself i serve the clans, but i dont like someone on the other side of the terraformed land tell something and find that hell knows what happend.

So please put information here regarding what happend, and make sure your transmission cant be highjacked again.

*transmission ended, message logged*
    Something i wrote
    My agent Guide...take a peek if you need assistance

Evilsneak. 209/13 shade clan
    Ilyanius 151/2 adv ex omni now clan

RETIRED
    Currently on a small vacation on the fields of Kalimdor
    best of luck to you in game or RL life

Indeed, it would be important to know what was said in your name so that if we happen to come acrost a recording of the transmition that we know it to be false.

Without more information, all past transmitions by your self must be taken and annalized to determine if it was actualy from you or not.

--signed--
    Delzbin

Greetings,

In response to the questions asked: The transmission I spoke of in my last statement is the only transmission that is a fake one. The log to this transmission can be found here: The Fake Broadcast. All other statements and speeches from the past made by myself are real and from me.

Omni-Pol is investigating the matter and will report any information that the public needs to know to assure this does not happen again.

Swiftmind,

We've had recent problems at RUR with falsified records or impersonators. I am not sure if the two >> incidents << are related, but it might be worth swapping notes.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Oh. Well I never saw that broadcast to begin with, but after looking at it now, I almost chuckled.

Key word almost. I found it mostly funny that anyone might actualy think that was true. But what I do not find funny is people wasting the time of the public with broadcasts that are obvious lies. For that matter I guess I don't want the public's time wasted with any form of lies either.

--signed--
    Delzbin