Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Agent Issues

Quote Originally Posted by blackmesa View Post
    [team] randomguyfromLFT: omg ffs fp engie for me now and warp me i dont care if it gimps you for half an hour omg LOLLERS
    err.. first of all mimic only lasts 20 minutes, and the ground raid lasts about 25 minutes , and that's not including the time it takes to warp and wait for aliens to come after lowering cloak. Also the ground raid is pretty easy so you don't need to be in mimic soldier/doc anyway.
    I would happily go mimic engi if it makes docs happier about joining the raid

P.S. when are they gonna fix the issues? i thought these changes might happen on this patch :S
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by KingDuck View Post
    err.. first of all mimic only lasts 20 minutes, and the ground raid lasts about 25 minutes , and that's not including the time it takes to warp and wait for aliens to come after lowering cloak. Also the ground raid is pretty easy so you don't need to be in mimic soldier/doc anyway.
    I would happily go mimic engi if it makes docs happier about joining the raid

P.S. when are they gonna fix the issues? i thought these changes might happen on this patch :S
    there is a difference between volunteering to go fp engie and having every kook and his brother demand that you do. maybe you havent been to large ground raids or ones with ubalanced teams but passing out rrfe, or back up a doc with CH seems a lot more worth it than standing there as a mini slayer. anywas the point is that agents will be asked to fp engie in all situations just as often as you get asked to fp tarder on oa hill.

i dont want or need this silly nano it would really be a pain down under.

Blackmesa
    220/30/68 Clan Agent

ja

Aura ideea on mimic is best imo...makes things much easyer.
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345