Thread: Nanostealth's Avengers is recruiting

Thumbs up Nanostealth's Avengers is recruiting

I am happy to announce that Nanostealth's Avengers is now open for new members.

Nanostealth's Avengers was created because of the great loss of Nanostealth. Nanostealth was a good and mighty Nanotechnician, and is missed all over Rubi-Ka. But many of the evil citizens of our great planet made fun of him, called him names, and eventually made him leave Rubi-Ka forever.

We are here to avenge this loss, a loss that can never be replaced. Without Nanostealth, Rubi-Ka has lost a person of great value.

We, Nanostealth's Avengers, will avenge him, we will do everything in our power to take revenge on the persons who didnt treat him with alot of respect. We will gank, grief, ninjaloot, KS, and in general, do everything possible to make life as hard as possible for those involved in Nanostealth's disappearance.

Nanostealth's Avengers is a Clan organization.

How to join? You need to know the basics of the game, like how you send a /tell, and how to equip a weapon. Basically, you need to know the manual of AO, and how the game works. You dont need to be an expert, I just want you to know the very basics of the game.

This guild is ideal for alt's, if you got an alt you want to have some fun with, I promise 100% discression, I wont tell anyone who you really are, and you dont need to tell me either, so it shouldnt be a problem.

Ok, if you want to join, you send a /tell to one of the following fine persons:

President: "Garzuperman"
    Unit Commander: "Caernd"
    Unit Commander: "Ashkenaz"

Or of course, you can leave your name here, and I will contact you, or you can send me a private message.

Regards

Garzuperman, President of Nanostealth's Avengers
    Last edited by Garzu-perman; Jul 18th, 2002 at 03:20:54.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

WE NEED YOU!!!

Everybody is welcome, the 10 first will be made officers.

Merge Forces

Wanna Merge Forces With Me And Make Me And My Generals Generals Within You
    Heres Lvls Atm
    Me Lvl50
    Serg General Lvl100Atm
    Retru General Lvl95 Atm

Angry Re-Consider

I strongly urge you to reconsider, your actions and the intentions of your organisation. Not only will you displease lots of players but you will certainly earn a bad reputation for yourselves. If Nanostealth was getting harrased in game then he should have asked help from ARK to try to resolve the problem. For you to turn round and say that you are going to spoil decent gamers fun then i think you need to grow up a bit.
    You cannot avenge him because the players who might have been involved might have changed characters.

This is a game at the end of the day, if nanostealth was called names and so forth and he left the game, then doesnt it make you wonder what he did in the first place for this all to happen.
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

Er..I think it's a joke. Although I suppose you would have to remember Nanostealth to get it. But trust me, we're all much better off without him
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

Re: Merge Forces

Originally posted by Gajar
    Wanna Merge Forces With Me And Make Me And My Generals Generals Within You
    Heres Lvls Atm
    Me Lvl50
    Serg General Lvl100Atm
    Retru General Lvl95 Atm

Sure, just send me a /tell, then we can arrange some stuff, btw, is Gajar your ingame name?

Re: Re-Consider

Originally posted by Tikon
    I strongly urge you to reconsider, your actions and the intentions of your organisation. Not only will you displease lots of players but you will certainly earn a bad reputation for yourselves. If Nanostealth was getting harrased in game then he should have asked help from ARK to try to resolve the problem. For you to turn round and say that you are going to spoil decent gamers fun then i think you need to grow up a bit.
    You cannot avenge him because the players who might have been involved might have changed characters.

This is a game at the end of the day, if nanostealth was called names and so forth and he left the game, then doesnt it make you wonder what he did in the first place for this all to happen.

What are you afraid of? Did you do anything to harm Nanostealth? If you didnt, then you got nothing to fear.

Then you say: "You cannot avenge him because the players who might have been involved might have changed characters."

What exactly do you mean by that? As I understand it, you talk about sold accounts. Well, its not allowed to sell AO accounts, tats a bannable offense, so I am not so concerned aobut that.

You got me wrong

I didnt mean their player accounts but their character names.

E.g I play as Sasquash Forn a week
    I then create a new character called namo.

How do you know that namo used to be sasquash?
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

Re: You got me wrong

Originally posted by Tikon
    I didnt mean their player accounts but their character names.

E.g I play as Sasquash Forn a week
    I then create a new character called namo.

How do you know that namo used to be sasquash?

Sorry, but perhaps 2-3 inoccents will be hurt by this. Anway, I doubt it, cause of the ppl who have changed name, they havent changed into a name that was a former Nanostealth enemy. If that was done, there would be 2 ppl with same name, and thats only on very rare occations, and gets fixed.

So, Im not worrried about that at all.