Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fully Political Server? Read/Sign if interested!

count me in
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov

Yeah

Yeah Sounds Cool The Sith's Supports This

Ive Always Wanted To Walk Into 0zones.
    Like when You See A Darn Omni Bothering You And Walking Pass The Guards Dont You Want Him Dead So Let Us KIll All Omnies Entering Clan Towns And Opposite..........

Sorry for replying so late of date, but I was banned from the forums (I'm ebul)

I'm all up for it! So is all muh buddies from the sanitorium! wootlitoooo!!

Lightbulb PVP

I like the idea:

But there many problems with this.
    (most of them have solutions)

How many of you are actually interested in working all those problems and solutions out ? Actually sit down and think about it. Brainstorm, and present the idea in a presentable manner. And not just say "I WANT IT, let Funcom figure it out"

If there is enough interest I wont mind workin on it myself either. But I think (correct me if im wrong) one of the moderators said "Funcom listes, but that doesnt mean that we will do what the players say"

In the end even if things dont work out, maybe something else thats good can come out of this whole effort.
    The key is to "accept" when you cannot understand.

bump!

but take out the insane XP loss on death .. make it 5% of level max or something

BUMP i hope you all will go there kill each other and nerfs that you need to be uber dont apply to normal server where we just want to get XP. Maybe they will bring back UVC. I hate spend 2 minuties fighting manties.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

bump
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov

bump. That's what I thought the game would be when I bought it the first day of release. I would definetly start over and start playing AO again if there was a PvP server implemented. Oh, and did I mention... BUMP?
    Celebrant Freshman since July 2001, where he'll stay indefinitely.
    Idoloclast Freshman since October 2003, where he'll stay indefinitely.
    Blowfish Tradeskill gimp, designed to be a credit mule. setup
    Greed Name carry-over from Atlantic shard of Ultima Online, where he was a champion duelist.
    Unfathomable On hold.
    Implacable On hold.
    Flowbish On hold.

Account Created 2001-06-28 05:43:08

Proud? player of cAmparchy Online

Thumbs up Woot

Fantastic idea

I realy want a PvP server

Bump, great idea, though i dont thinkFuncom would ever do it. It would require to much work. THey would rather COpy Paste all of their information from one server to make another "Peace love happiness" server.

Also it would eliminate "I was just going to a mission!" or "I was out hunting you @!*$" followed by both parties doing a /ignore (other person)

Dont know if i'd start over for it but the need to do SOMEthing to fix pvp as it currently stands.

Also one of the few positive thoughts while sitting in lag is that i enjoy how AO exists on one server. You have to put up with more LD, more lag, more random people - but the sense of comunity is nice.

/boast And how else could i say i've killed every omni worth killing

i think rk1/2 should be this way...with the saving changes mentioned earlier...where ppl have to fight to stand around the bb...who really cares if clanners take over 2ho? we can still just stand around and do nothing if we choose...but if clanners were lurking in our home area...i think that would motivate a lot of ppl to take part in the pvp conflict.

Dooomiz - 146 Soldier
    Doomiz - 95 Enforcer

Actually NEOCRON has all these features you want lol.

Regards,
    Itburnz.

Great Idea. I would be on it all the time

bump
    Celebrant Freshman since July 2001, where he'll stay indefinitely.
    Idoloclast Freshman since October 2003, where he'll stay indefinitely.
    Blowfish Tradeskill gimp, designed to be a credit mule. setup
    Greed Name carry-over from Atlantic shard of Ultima Online, where he was a champion duelist.
    Unfathomable On hold.
    Implacable On hold.
    Flowbish On hold.

Account Created 2001-06-28 05:43:08

Proud? player of cAmparchy Online

Cool .

i would make a char on such a server with no doubt,,,
    =:Main Char:=

Kazax Meta-Physicist (Saint) Rk2

=:Alternative Chars:=

Ugtar Enforcer (Union Man) Rk2

Kazzax Enforcer (Worker) Rk1 (Retired)

Kickn1337 Martial Artist (Master 5th Dan) Rk2

Der finder kun 10 slags mennesker dem som forstår binær og dem som ikke gør!!!

i like it..

tho make ppl able to transfer old chars ther.. without any gear, totaly IPR:ed , that way no pre-nerf , old ubar stuff and such.. and those who have spent lots of time leveling doenst have to do it all over again.. just spend alot of time getting equippment back ... would be chaos in places like SD
    Znails

Hey!

look at the community corner, Cz has started a poll for PVP dimension!
    Znails

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast