Thread: It is prudish and discriminatory...

It is prudish and discriminatory...

that women can not wear torso tattoos.

I see no reason, in fact, why there should not be a client 'nudity' visual setting that allows the removal of newbie clothes. Maybe with a parental access code for parents that don't bother to effectively monitor their children. At the very least in the privacy of your own appartment...

This is a blatent case of sexual descrimination and I'd like to see it corrected.

(yes, I am serious)

If you are serious let me tell you one thing:

the way FunCom deals with sexual measures is pure double morale (most americans are used to).

you can show a male breast, bust not a female

you can show violance, but not sex

you can dress females like prostitutes, but you can´t show them naked

sad but true, all of us and even children are allowed to learn everything about killing and brutality, but everything around naked bodies (what´s more innocent?) and sex is strictly forbidden.

I don´t think that helps but anyway.

not FunCom´s fault in this case btw...

Originally posted by Holmgehirr
    sad but true, all of us and even children are allowed to learn everything about killing and brutality, but everything around naked bodies (what´s more innocent?) and sex is strictly forbidden.
    well i think it has more to do with the fact that the majority of people would rather see a ugly fat woman getting killed on the big screen then getting laid.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

wtf does this have to do with game mechanics? Spam elsewhere.

Originally posted by Intrepid

well i think it has more to do with the fact that the majority of people would rather see a ugly fat woman getting killed on the big screen then getting laid.

guess you´re right here

spamming? I? oh my.

I’ve never understood the “violence is ok, but anything sexual is bad,” attitude that’s so prevalent here in the U.S. either. I know we were colonized by people so uptight that the English kicked them out. But, that was over 300 years ago. *sigh*

But, I digress. I’m really just wanted to voice my support for adult content in AO. I’d love to have chest and back tattoos. What’s more, sexual tension is a vital element in human interaction. The addition of nudity and sexual emotes would add a whole new social dynamic to the game. Though there would need to be limits of course.

The parental controls Zuleica suggest are a good start. But gamers, being the horny creatures they are, would need more to prevent the constant bombardment of nudity and public sex that would surely ensue. I’m thinking of something like suppression zones. For example, on the streets the skins and emotes wouldn’t be enabled. (Prudishness is 100% No Nudity Possible ) In standard night clubs topless skins and some emotes could be enabled. In “Sex Clubs” and apartments anything goes. Such a system fulfills the desire of the player base ( http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=24240 ) and still maintains the focus of the game overall.
    Doctor Frankenstein: "Would you mind telling me ... who's brain ... did I put in?"
    Igor: "And you won't be angry?"
    Doctor Frankenstein: "I will NOT .. be .. angry."
    Igor: "Abby someone."
    Doctor Frankenstein: "Abby someone. Abby who?"
    Igor: "Abby ... Normal."

Originally posted by Abby Normal
    The addition of nudity and sexual emotes would add a whole new social dynamic to the game. Though there would need to be limits of course.

Prudishness is 100% No Nudity Possible

rofl How is it called then ... Sex Supp Gas?

But do we need sex-emotes??? ah well, with sex suppression gas, it´s fine by me ....

"Hey, why you play AO? Is it the roleplay? or the chat and play with others?"
    "Depends how you put it, I only log on to have cybersex."

I would love Social-2-Player-Moves like

/shakehand %t

ha, could have some educational effect too start with handshaking and get to kissing later ...LoL

/russiankiss %t another example for non-sexual Social-2-Player-Moves ....

ah, purely academic anyway. so to those, who right now feel panic arise and the need to post something like:
    Nooo, the resources *whine* are much more needed in bug-fixing/my-class-luving/other-classes-nerfing to make me more uber/etc. pp.

Cool down! nothing at all will happen about that ... guess they won´t even discuss it.