Thread: The Rules

The Rules

Me (tasai) and several others in a team (drgreenton, sjok, specnaz, zienelle and asyzi) in a high level mission together. We progressed to the third level when all of us were booted from the game. Most logged back on to find ourselves in the same mission but not the one we were in. This is because all of the monsters respawned. Two of us perrished, me and zienelle. Specnaz, was fortunate to find a safe spot. Knowing that this is a technical issue I petitioned. Explained to GM Kharoon that specnaz was in an awkward situation. The only reply was "I can't help". Only because your customer, specnaz, was not physically stuck. I'm at a loss for words. A customer was victimized by a technical issue resulting from your game. You cannot help him? I find this very hard to believe. There are two reasons for this. One is that GM Kharoon is not completely knowledgable on the "rules" or your "rules" are faulty. Please advise me on how this problem can be rectified and how it will be prevented. I am very concerned when a customer oriented business tells it's customers "I can't help".

Be well,

Tasai

What was this "I can't help" in reference too? What was he suposed to help you with?

A customer is essentially trapped deep in a high level mission by himself due to an issue with the game. To no fault of the person. To me, this is not a hardship that the customer should bare. I find it unacceptable that this person must be told "I can't help".

I'm still not sure what you wanted him to help you with.
    You asked him to transport you out, and he said he couldn't?

That is correct. I do not see why it is an issue not to port a level 66 player out of a quality level 115 team mission. When he is by himself and very apparent that some unusual sitiuation has occured.

Ok thanks for clearing that up, I can't see that being too much of a problem to do either.

Thank you for understanding. I know my points are hard to find sometimes but I felt what was asked for was not much and a legitimate reason.

Missions respawning on you really really really suck. I remember once leaving a team mission (whole team) to save. We go back up button by button to find the whole last floor has repopulated. This is a very rare occurance, and I guess we were happy with the xp, but wth. :P

I've had this happen to me in single missions. I'll be deep in and crash. Relog to find what had once been an empty trail behind me to entrance is now all respawned. Lame. Pls fix this unless it was intentional.