I've posted my goodbye letter here because I've got a few insights I would like to share about what Funcoms next game should be like. I say that because looking at all the great ideas here it is pretty obvious that the game could never handle half of them and is unlikely to survive in any great numbers past the next year. I would like to say thanks to Funcom for a great game, an entralling 8 months, and all the cool people I've meet from around the world. I even enjoyed the arguments and the beggers and the newbies, it's all good! I tryed DAOC but it sucked in comparision, AO is still the best persistant universe type game out at the moment in my opinion. However I just tryed Neverwinter Nights, I'm playing the solo game atm, but the toolkit is what realy got my attention. In the old days of RPG when it was PB (paper based ; ) ) and all us old school would go around with pockets bulging with dice, the game was in our hands. Not just the playing but actualy creating the worlds and the people. NWN is not the holy grail but it is a look at the future of online roleplay. So now we can created worlds again and share them with anyone who wants them, not to mention the thousands of people out there willing to share their stuff. I meen at atm you can host a game with like 64 people in it but I hope that one day we will be able to submit our own missions etc with will be randomly inserted into a persitsat universe (and re-used with like random names etc.) with draws upon thousands of player submited story thread templates. That is what did it for me in the end with AO, it was just so limited, the plot was just a fleeting glimse every now and then, the main just got too repetive, the objects are good but a little unrealistic (how does one handgun do 100x the damage of a rusty one of the same type? i.e. sleekbaster q1 vs q200). Well, i digress, the point is that AO is a very good game but I couldnt play it for more than 7-8 months before I got bored. So if any of you guys read the posts, see ya later, Weissman, Navitas, Curat, Techisan, Agorus, Silverrobe, Alexismarie, and anyone who knows me (Xenon7, Noad, Aisis). I will probably hand out my stuff on Saturaday night GMT at omni BB. BTW, is it a bad idea to give out my username and password if my account is canceld?