Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fixers DONT SUCK...i have had it with this claim

Exclamation forgot some

obergeist : highest nt on rk2 is 159 (and quiz ) but hes been away alot lately and wasnt much of a PvPer earlier so im not sure who u are talkin about

At our lvl xp grps aint too easy to get..so i relax by blastim omnis in 2ho and im pretty much countin on omnis to save b4 going there as not to cause xp loss...anyway titles are cool and there are so few omni targets in yellow range and practically none of these goes to 2ho...which means the only way to get titles are killin the enemies in 2ho and mmd.

cisco still having probs with his account? =/ yeah try is 180 now woohoo! i was there when it happened =D. now everytime he lvls is an event lol. i think the only thing he cant kill are gms and arks now heh. funny how omnis were winning first at mmd yesturday then after a few of us clans on rk2 showed up every omni started to die alot lol (eventually just the 6 of us standing in 25% zone waiting and nothing happened besides this little agent kept running in a threw area slow which did nothing and kept dying =P). not enough high lvl omnis pvp is more the truth. you see mad clan ppls with pvp titles at higher lvls but it's more rare for omnis. hell shy just lost his title =/. i saw him earlier today at mmd and i think he's the only real active high lvl pvp person on omni side. funcom needs to activate the story line for rk2 already, that's the only way ppls will start playing on rk2 then pvp will be alot more fun with a ton of ppls.

I pvp alot on rk2 but there's never anyone there.

At that MMD event I thought this certain soldier was exploiting because I had to do about 500 dmg to move his life bar and it was just a friggin shield. I feel like such an idiot. He kicked my arse about 3x. Whenever he wasn't killing me w/ mass crits I was taking on 2-3 clans at the same time.
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

if ur talking about that lvl 161 soldier i hp buffed him and we all have like 4k base hp so buffed they are at 6k+. welcome to high lvl pvp where we have a load of hp to spare and the only way to kill us is to critical every hit =).

Lot of people use these too now in PVP

Advanced Collapsing Barrier
    Advanced Layered Protection

Good for 400-600 or so extra HPs that don't register on your character. It often gives the appearence when you start an attack that you are doing no damage.

Cool well

well might have been me..i was about 156 at the time and had a heal pet on me..had lotsa ppl hittin me but the pet was doing a good job..killed of a 147 enforcer, 120 fixer and 138 soldier..after that the omnis either died or ran, so i didnt die...and oh ya clan lost the war btw (im still confused about this)

Re: well

Originally posted by Tindish
    well might have been me..i was about 156 at the time and had a heal pet on me..had lotsa ppl hittin me but the pet was doing a good job..killed of a 147 enforcer, 120 fixer and 138 soldier..after that the omnis either died or ran, so i didnt die...and oh ya clan lost the war btw (im still confused about this)
    **** happends

Rk1 :: Abasin :: lvl 72 clan nt
    Rk2 :: Illuvatar :: lvl 154 omni nt

The reason clan lost the battle, was that there were two gms there. One omni and one clan. Wish I knew that... nothing more annoying than about 30 or 40 mid to high level clanners looking for a fight, and we lose based of a rule we didn't know about. Dumb. Popped up there, and we lose because a "general" died? What the hell was the point of that? Even when we did lose, most of the clanners stayed there and whooped booty. Killingspree took point at the grid acess with her Flamethrower.

Tindish, exactly! You guys need something to do, so EVERYBODY can get in the big leagues.
    Last edited by Obergeist; Feb 5th, 2002 at 22:06:56.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Haha, not even close there.

My enforcer is 42 and that other guy was 44.

I'm gonna work my butt off to break 75 so I can actually pvp again *smile*.
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

Angry hehe

whats even worse than losin because of a unknown rule (even tho we were told "last man standin"), is that while the omnis were maul the suicidel clan gm..i snook in the 25% zone and targeted the omni gm..loaded up alpha strike and went for it........... ur target is in a higher lvl of suppression... so all in all the omni gm was actually just standin the 75% zone laughin at the clan gm getting wacked..... :/

How clan ever had a chance of victory under these conditions is what im confused about

They did it like that cause the omni dog's won on rk1, so they couldn't have rk2 diverging from their little set path. Thus even tho we totally dominated mmd that day, they declared it an omni victory. Personally I'm kinda confused as to why they ran a story altering event on rk2 when we're not allowed to alter the story .

Originally posted by Sredni
    They did it like that cause the omni dog's won on rk1, so they couldn't have rk2 diverging from their little set path. Thus even tho we totally dominated mmd that day, they declared it an omni victory. Personally I'm kinda confused as to why they ran a story altering event on rk2 when we're not allowed to alter the story .
    ya right. you only ruled the place after the fight was over. and all the omnis was zoning out.

*LOL*
    Most of the clanners were fashionably late. Oh well, take your bloody win. MMD is still netural, I fail to see the point of that little battle. It did NOTHING. And the fight lasted along good time. On RK2, I don't believe there are as many high level Omni's as there are clans. And besides, this is getting really off topic.

To Armycastaway, Trystar still takes damage, has set amount of hp, therefore, he can die. Simple. I don't see a problem there.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123