Thread: Lost items due server crash.

Post Lost items due server crash.

Lost 1.2mils + ql 60sh dillon full suit + kirch ql 60 full suit + lot more cool stuff for mid-low lvl adventurer (3 bags).

Well I did petition and you all probably know the anwser :" We do not plaah plaah plaah plaah".

AO is way too unfriendly against players. This will be my last post for now and maybe forever in these forums and my last logout/login was when ark said those words.

I have had way too many issues anyways after 14.4 came so I am not even little bit sad of this.

Just all to know dont WAIT any support from FC in ANY matter!

Reason AO is bugged is that the company isnt nothing but BUG.

Agreed

Same thing happened to me today... lost 4 bags of nice items, posted about it til I am blue in the face and probably pissed off half the folks that read my posts.

No help from FC, got the standard you are fooked reply from a GM, and I can only assume my feedback-support email will be ignored like the rest of them have been.

My account is active until Aug something... I do not forsee letting them charge my card again.

This game HAD great potential, but the incompetence of the staff, the unavailablility of real customer care or customer service along with the bugs, which have far out-numbered the features for a long time now.... have ruined this game.

With all the other games releasing over the next 12 months, I forsee more people leaving .. far more than will arrive.

This one is turning to dust.

/shrug
    The value of life is nothing...
    ...now death...
    THAT will cost you.