Thread: Question on Neutrals and Orgs.

Question on Neutrals and Orgs.

I've been planning on joining an Org. once I hit 90- however, from all that I've heard I have to ditch my neutral status. I've noticed that there are some neutral guilds running about, yet I want to join one of the more established faction guilds. So one final time I ask (lvl 90 is close)- do I really have to change my status to join a faction guild?

I don't see why. Everyone in my guild (Shattered Dreams), as well as many neutrals I know, see no reason to switch.

If you want to join an uber guild, neutral probably isn't the way to go. There just aren't hundreds of level 150+ folks running around camping Taresque on the neutral side of things.

But, for the most part, it's easy enough to find players. Our group regularly plays with members from the Omni org, Division 3...which makes up for any lack of people we have on our end.

If you like neutrality, there's no reason to switch. It's all evil propaganda. =)

-Jayde
    President, Shattered Dreams

Clarification...

Yes. If you're neutral now, and you want to join an Omni guild or a Clan guild, you MUST sell out and join that faction. If you're being courted by a non-neutral organization that you really like, then great. Otherwise, there's no good reason for you to give up your non-political status. You could even create your own org, you know. Just get five other people, and you're set.
    Dierdrah -- President, Baker Street Conspiracy (RK2)

"No, I'm not some transgender roleplaying pervert. A distinction would be appropriate, thanks."

That's pretty much it- several guilds have asked for me to join, yet I really didn't want to "sell out". So I guess I'll have to make the switch then. Going to a neutral guild doesn't seem worth it, since I have spent a good bit of time in Neut territory and haven't seen much activity from them.

Come on over to Division 3, a member of Project Revenant, if the military is your thing. We rub elbows with Shattered Dreams on occassion so you can still touch base with your neut friends over there.

If interested in role-playing, go to www.projectrevenant.com

Register for the forums, go down to the Academy forum, find the top sticky post titled "Application for the Academy." All the other info you need, you can find in that post or in other post in the Academy forum. We have levels ranging from 6-145 so you well never be without someone to team with or share a drink with.

Send a message when you are planetside to myself, Generals Tanzer or Khurusau, or Colonel Belerafon and we will get you squared away with a new uniform, a new career, and a new outlook on life.

P.S. If you decide to join the thugs over on the clan side, check out Vox Populi. They are also a member of Project Revenant and am sure they could use another clanner to die beside them at teh hands of Division 3 www.projectrevenant.net for the Vox
    Chang "Nortsrum" Brockmeyer,
    President/Commander-in-Chief,
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation] -- RK2

Yeah, I think the clanner life is the way for me...being an advent I'm not used to all those showers you Omni insist on taking. After all, you're just going to get dirty again...