Thread: Enforce the rules across the board

Exclamation Enforce the rules across the board

Without getting into a debate over pillows or implants I have one request from FC. When changing a policy enforce it across the board and in unison for all.

In the example of the pillows I find it hard to believe they cannot write some code that would remove the pillows from all dual weild players. This eliminates the need for individual encounters and puts a somewhat consistent poilicy in place for all.

Also be VERY clear when making a change. Again in the example of pillows players have known (atleast I find it hard to believe they don't) that FC had changed pillows to be one handed yet there was no clear declaration from FC that all dual wielders have to remove there pillows regardless of when they had equipped them. So players took it upon themselves to keep wearing them until they were forced not to.

Make the policy clear! Enforce the policies across the board and not at an individual basis...That would avoid a lot of these issues that have come about.

I would like to add the it wouldnt force/allow GMs to suspend account regarding these issues. I think this is too hard and doesnt show much professionality.

"HEY YOU! Hold it RIGHT there! You are holding an unlawful PILLOW on your hand, drop it immediately or face the consequences you exploiting criminal!"

/me chokes

Talking ehehehe

Originally posted by Kelnic
    "HEY YOU! Hold it RIGHT there! You are holding an unlawful PILLOW on your hand, drop it immediately or face the consequences you exploiting criminal!"

/me chokes
    lol, ay yeah ....
    tradeskillz ?