Thread: Poutiney is getting married!

Poutiney is getting married!

Poutiney is getting married on April 18 at 2200 GMT! You'll never believe who the lucky groom is. Please come to Rome Red on April 18 at 2200 GMT so my daughter will have the wedding of her dreams!!

Muffins will be provided.
    Nezhinau 220/23 Engineer
    Building QL 300 Mutated AI Crabs Omnified with 5 gems!
    Also: 220 MA, 220 Crat, 167 Fixer, 155 MP, Dr. Toot

Many, many congratulations! They grow up so quickly these days!

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

((Mirkle? *runs*))
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy

Congrats to Poutiney! I should be able to make that on Monday. I dont want to miss those muffins.....I mean the wedding.

Hmmm a myterious groom you say? Is it a leet or some furry animal?

I'm afraid the leets are all saved for my former step-daughter.. Pou wouldn't marry anyone shorter than she is!
    Nezhinau 220/23 Engineer

I'm posting this update on behalf of my daughter as she is currently too distraught to write it herself. The Registrar apparently got cold feet (At least it wasn't the groom!). When Poutiney tried reaching the registrar, she was told that the wedding was cancelled on the same day that she received a message that the application was accepted. So, unfortunately there could be no wedding today. We are still trying to find out why it was cancelled, especially without any forewarning. Hopefully this wedding can be rescheduled.

Many apologies on behalf of the Niss family to those who came to witness the wedding but were disappointed. This was supposed to be a joyous occasion, but I suppose that fate has it that it should happen on another day. We will post an update as soon as this situation has been corrected. Pou would like to say thank you for all of the gifts that she received. Well she didn't say it, because she's too busy crying and squeaking, but I know that she will say thank you once she calms down.

The groom is keeping the muffins warm for us.
    Last edited by Arimathea; Apr 19th, 2005 at 00:23:31.
    Nezhinau 220/23 Engineer

What was the bet?

Anyway we received a letter that the registrar decided the couple was not fit to be married by the registry.

The couple is deciding their next move as we speak!
    Nezhinau 220/23 Engineer

The bet was on who the groom is, since it's such a secret and so unbelievable. My bets were Philip Ross, Sergeyivich and that Janus guy.

You're wrong, sorry! As much as I'd love to have Mr. Ross as my son-in-law, its not happening.
    Nezhinau 220/23 Engineer

Hmm.. Muffinbot and Poutiney on a wedding night... Wow my imagination is spinning all over the place..
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy

I missed the planned time but if I read correctly nothing happened....good in a way since I did not miss it. Please tell me the next planned marriage time, I would love to attend.