Thread: Enforcers and their Nanos

Enforcers and their Nanos

Been thinking alot lately about the nanos of enforcer. I haven’t found an enforcer nano in over 80 levels, not one. Have we gotten any new nanos since the beginning? I don’t think we have. Here are some comparisons to other profession nanos. Now, im not saying that all the effectiveness of our nanos be increased. I don’t think that as a tank class, all of our nanos are balanced versus a support class. I tank fine, its just that it bugs me when I cast a nano and it says there is a better one running when I have the best one in the game and the person that casted the other nano is a nano tech.

Absorb Shields – The best enforcer absorb shield Failing Impregnability absorbs 745 points of damage in each of the 8 types of damage before it becomes completely useless. Nano techs have absorb shields also. Their best shield Fleeting Immunity absorbs 725 points of damage in each of the 8 types before becoming useless. It also comes with a 42 damage reflect shield. So, our most uber absorb shield is a whopping 20 points more than a NT with no reflect. Also note that most nano techs are usually of the race nanomage which means they obviously have more Intelligence and Psychic than an atrox enforcer. Due to this, they can most likely cast better absorb shields before us. Is this correct?

Damage Shields – Our best enforcer damage shield, Coruscating Screen does 60 damage in all damage types to the enemy whenever they hit. As a plus, we also get +479 hp. From what I have heard Cyclic Retribution of the Aesir is not confirmed in the game yet. This nano gives a 100 damage shield in all damage types as well as a 390 absorption shield which REFRESHES every 2 minutes. Here are some other advent nanos:

Retribution of the Aesir – Absorbs 260 melee damage. 91 point damage shield
    Revenge of the Valkyrie – Absorbs 250 melee damage. 88 point damage shield.
    Wings of the Phoenix – Absorbs 240 fire damage. 84 point damage shield.
    Retaliatory Venom Spit – Absorbs 230 chem damage. 80 point damage shield.
    Lightning’s Child – Absorbs 220 energy damage. 76 point damage shield.
    Personal Blizard – Absorbs 210 cold damage. 71 point damage shield.
    Interlocking Barbs – Absorbs 200 proj. damage. 67 point damage shield.
    Razor Barrier – Absorbs 190 melee damage. 63 point damage shield.

All 8 of these advent nanos are better than our greatest damage shield. In order to have better we would have to stack with rage. I don’t really care for the damage shield line so this doesn’t bug me as much. I enjoy the extra hp mostly, but 60 damage?? Whats 60 damage to a real mean enforcer?

Real Mean Enforcer hit you for 1018 melee damage. (Critical Hit!)
    Your damage shield hits Real Mean Enforcer for 60 points of damage.
    Real Mean Enforcer laughs at your pitiful damage shield.
    You were hit by Real Mean Enforcer for 2000 points of mental / psychological damage.

Mongo! – Ah, Mongo Crush, our interesting heal nano and temporary hp boost. +2314 hp for 4 minutes and you are healed 230 every second. Always a choice you have to make when your half dead. Do you mongo, keeping aggro and hope that the 230 heal keeps you alive, or do you hold off and pray that someone else pulls aggro so you can heal. Now advents have a lovely nano called Kin of Tarasque which is similar to our mongo. They get 3 times the hp, +7000 when they are in pit lizard form. And they are healed for 230 every 7.5 seconds 10 times. And it doesn’t aggro anything at all. Advents have great heals already, why did funcom have to rip off our mongo?

Essence – Lets look at the best two essences, Essence of Behemoth and Essence of Leviathan.

Essence of Behemoth - +996 Hp. Str / Stam +27 each
    Essence of Leviathan - +938 Hp. Str / Stam +25 each

Hmm…not much difference between those two nanos is there? Behemoth has an amazing 58 more hp than Leviathan and an incredible 2 more str / stam. Why do I even bother equipping that pillow so I can buff people with Behemoth? Superior Omni-Med Enhancement is a doctor buff which gives +920 hp. Also it heals 111-169 every 32 seconds. It lasts for 1 hour.

60 seconds in a minute. 60 minutes in an hour. 60×60= 3600 seconds in an hour
    3600÷32= 112 times it heals periodically
    112×111= 12432
    112×169= 18928

Over the hour you are periodically healed for 12432-18928 damage. Of course you will only be healed if you are hurt so you will probably not be healed that much. Now, the +27 str / stam in the nano probably balances out with the 12432-18928 points of damage healed in my opinion. Why should the doctor, a support class, be equal to the enforcer, a tank though with their hp nanos?

Combat BuffsBrutal Thug, our lovely 1hb and 2hb +87 buff. If you are 1hb you can get another +14 from Thugs Delight, our newbie buff. But something is wrong here. What about the edged users? Sure we have Challenger that increases the skill for 1 minute 30 seconds, but other than that edged users got it rough. That is unless you’re an adventurer. They got the multi-melee and multi-ranged +120 buff Dance of the Dervish. They got Ballad of the Plains Wanderer, +100 pistol and +25 fling shot buff. Division of the Winds, +100 1he and +25 fast attack and +20 parry. From what I have heard, all of their buffs are self only. Can I ask why is it that their combat buffs are self only yet ours are not?

Init Buffs – Lets see, we have Focused Anger and we have Physical Dominance. Also check out the requirements.

Focused Anger - +72 melee, nano, physical, and ranged init
    Requires: Psy Mod and Sens Imp = 284
    Physical Dominance - +107 melee and physical init.
    Requires: Psy Mod and Sens Imp = 528

What happened to the nano and ranged init on Physical Dominance? I use Focused Anger because there is no way in hell im going to put 244 more points into dark blue Sensory Imp so that I can have +35 more init in two of the inits, while the other two get no boost at all. Soldiers have Offensive Steamroller which is what Physical Dominance should be in my opinion. It give +133 to all four inits.

I believe that I saw a poll on the forums once which asked what class needs the most help. At the time Fixer was number one and the Enforcer needed the least bit of help. I agreed with that at the time but not anymore. When I was a newbie I would have people ask how it felt to be the most balanced profession in the game. I don’t necessarily think that Enforcer is number one now because I haven’t played much of the other classes. I know it seemed like I targeted adventurers. I don't want them to get nerfed, I just want our nanos to be up to par. I hope that we actually have a love patch coming and that funcom doesn’t overlook us.

Their best shield Fleeting Immunity absorbs 725 points of damage in each of the 8 types before becoming useless. It also comes with a 42 damage reflect shield.

There is no reflect component built into this or any Nanotech Layers nano.

Fleeting Immunity has 839 MC/BM req.
    Failing Impregnability has 689 MC/BM req.

Better layers, lower reqs.

Comparing damage shields.
    Of course Advents will have better. It is one of their primary lines of nanos after Heals and morphs.
    I think any advent would trade off 200something absorb a random damage type in favor of a 500 HP boost.

Now advents have a lovely nano called Kin of Tarasque which is similar to our mongo. They get 3 times the hp, +7000 when they are in pit lizard form. And they are healed for 230 every 7.5 seconds 10 times. And it doesn’t aggro anything at all. Advents have great heals already, why did funcom have to rip off our mongo?

Are you serious?

1) Level 195 level limit on Kin of Tarasque
    2) Must be in Pit Lizard form
    3) Must be outdoors
    4) Can only be used once 20 minutes
    5) 877 nano cost

Kin of Tarasque is a joke of a nano with too many outrageous drawbacks.

I could go down your post and shred the rest of your whines but I'm having a hard time reading them...
    The milk that shot out of my nose while reading your post is gumming up my screen...

I laughed so hard had I been drinking coffee I probably would have needed to clean my keyboard, especially the part where he was envious of a small absorbsion component that refreshed every 120s compared to a larger HP buff on the enforcer version... oh he also compared it to a nano he admitted to knowing it didn't exist in game.... (because we all know it's better to just wait another 120s to get that HP back rather than have the doc poof it back with a heal...)

but the original poster did manage to name one valid complaint in his entire rant, that being damage shields give laughably useless damage output in PvM (at least 50-100% too small to be useful in most cases)

Comparing damage shields.
    Of course Advents will have better. It is one of their primary lines of nanos after Heals and morphs.

I said I don’t really care for the damage shield line so this doesn’t bug me as much. I enjoy the extra hp mostly

I admitted I like the extra hp more than the damage shield. Cyclic Retribution of the Aesir is in the database though and when/if that does surface it will own our 500 more hp.

Our damage shields are one of our primary lines as well. I consider Dmg shield, Essence, Challenger to be our three.

Now advents have a lovely nano called Kin of Tarasque which is similar to our mongo.

Similar, not mongo. I did not say it is better, I said why do they need that anyway if they already have great heals. They dont need that nano.

Go read the last part. You take this as a whine and maybe it is a little. No new nanos at all while others have ones that are too much like ours. I am not saying g1v3 u5 ub3r nan05 n0w!!! I just hope that we do get something more at some point.

Since release, enforcers were probably the LEAST broken class, and probably the most simplistic of classes. They tank, they knock people on the head with a big stick. Now that other classes are getting attention, its making the enforcers less popular and people keep rolling up the new flavor of the month. I can see how you'd be a bit peeved, but enforcers will have to wait their turn just like all the other professions. Seeing as how FC hasn't even mentioned this class, you'll probably be waiting a while for anything new.

From what I saw in your post, all that was mentioned was how class A got that nano, or class B has this nano, and mine isn't as good. Instead of comparing and complaining, why not suggest something new for the enforcer class?

Re: Enforcers and their Nanos

Originally posted by Bandersnatch
    Been thinking alot lately about the nanos of enforcer. I haven’t found an enforcer nano in over 80 levels, not one.

http://auno.org/aodb.php?t=ag&cmd=se...esc&nano=1&req[or%3Aprofession%3Avisual+profession]=%3D9&pagesize=500 There are quite a few of them... sure you play the same game as the rest of us?

Absorb Shields – The best enforcer absorb shield Failing Impregnability absorbs 745 points of damage in each of the 8 types of damage before it becomes completely useless. Nano techs have absorb shields also. Their best shield Fleeting Immunity absorbs 725 points of damage in each of the 8 types before becoming useless. It also comes with a 42 damage reflect shield. So, our most uber absorb shield is a whopping 20 points more than a NT with no reflect. Also note that most nano techs are usually of the race nanomage which means they obviously have more Intelligence and Psychic than an atrox enforcer. Due to this, they can most likely cast better absorb shields before us. Is this correct?[/quote]
    No it is not correct, do your homework first

Failing Impregnability
    694BM/MC

Fleeting Immunity
    839 BM/MC

Yes, I can see where being nanomage will give you an additional 145 points of nanoskills in the endgame... do tell us what game your playing where youve gone 80 levels without a new enforcer nano and there is a 145pt gap in nanoskills between atrox and nanomage

Damage Shields – Our best enforcer damage shield, Coruscating Screen does 60 damage in all damage types to the enemy whenever they hit. As a plus, we also get +479 hp. From what I have heard Cyclic Retribution of the Aesir is not confirmed in the game yet. This nano gives a 100 damage shield in all damage types as well as a 390 absorption shield which REFRESHES every 2 minutes. Here are some other advent nanos:

Retribution of the Aesir – Absorbs 260 melee damage. 91 point damage shield
    Revenge of the Valkyrie – Absorbs 250 melee damage. 88 point damage shield.
    Wings of the Phoenix – Absorbs 240 fire damage. 84 point damage shield.
    Retaliatory Venom Spit – Absorbs 230 chem damage. 80 point damage shield.
    Lightning’s Child – Absorbs 220 energy damage. 76 point damage shield.
    Personal Blizard – Absorbs 210 cold damage. 71 point damage shield.
    Interlocking Barbs – Absorbs 200 proj. damage. 67 point damage shield.
    Razor Barrier – Absorbs 190 melee damage. 63 point damage shield.

All 8 of these advent nanos are better than our greatest damage shield. In order to have better we would have to stack with rage. I don’t really care for the damage shield line so this doesn’t bug me as much. I enjoy the extra hp mostly, but 60 damage?? Whats 60 damage to a real mean enforcer?
    Advents have better damage on their damage shields because they are supposed to have better damage on their damage shields, period end of story.

lets look at the enforcer damage shields though.. they add HP!
    Hp.... tiny amount of some wierd damage you'll never take... HP... Tiny amount of wierd damage you'll never take... HMMMMMmm....

Mongo! – Ah, Mongo Crush, our interesting heal nano and temporary hp boost. +2314 hp for 4 minutes and you are healed 230 every second. Always a choice you have to make when your half dead. Do you mongo, keeping aggro and hope that the 230 heal keeps you alive, or do you hold off and pray that someone else pulls aggro so you can heal. Now advents have a lovely nano called Kin of Tarasque which is similar to our mongo. They get 3 times the hp, +7000 when they are in pit lizard form. And they are healed for 230 every 7.5 seconds 10 times. And it doesn’t aggro anything at all. Advents have great heals already, why did funcom have to rip off our mongo?
    In order to use kin of tara the advent would need to be in pitlizard form which comes with the following bonuses/penalties
    +400 AC
    +40 DMG
    +670 HP
    -50 DMS
    -200 run
    outdoor only

Using this requires them not to be using wolf form which causes their wolf aura to be cut roughly in half

Using this requires them not to be in cat form which means they lose out on their lick wounds line of heals and sharpen claws line of damage/ams buffs. Sabretooth being the much better buff is
    +56 damage (16pts more than pitlizard)
    +1% crit (1% more than pitlizard)
    +100 AC (as useless as +400 ac at that level)
    +40 AMS
    -180 run

but that's not all... after the advent actually lowered their damage output, lowered their tanking abilities, and abilities to move without blocking out the sky they get to jump through fabulous hoops to use the pitlizard nukes that just barely bring their damage back into line with what sabretooth gives. not to mention the most important think you neglected to bother even mentioning
    Kin of Tarasque can be cast once every 20 minutes and lasts for 1:40s
    Mongo crush lasts 4 minutes and can be cast right away when it expires.

Essence – Lets look at the best two essences, Essence of Behemoth and Essence of Leviathan.

Essence of Behemoth - +996 Hp. Str / Stam +27 each
    Essence of Leviathan - +938 Hp. Str / Stam +25 each

Hmm…not much difference between those two nanos is there? Behemoth has an amazing 58 more hp than Leviathan and an incredible 2 more str / stam. Why do I even bother equipping that pillow so I can buff people with Behemoth?
    Is it better? yes
    Is it worth it? probably not

Superior Omni-Med Enhancement is a doctor buff which gives +920 hp. Also it heals 111-169 every 32 seconds. It lasts for 1 hour. 60 seconds in a minute. 60 minutes in an hour. 60×60= 3600 seconds in an hour
    3600÷32= 112 times it heals periodically
    112×111= 12432
    112×169= 18928

Over the hour you are periodically healed for 12432-18928 damage. Of course you will only be healed if you are hurt so you will probably not be healed that much. Now, the +27 str / stam in the nano probably balances out with the 12432-18928 points of damage healed in my opinion. Why should the doctor, a support class, be equal to the enforcer, a tank though with their hp nanos?
    the enforcer HP buff that stacks with the doc HP buff/hot is less effective because what doc's do is play with making people live longer! Enforcers play with heavy things and skulls.

Heavy things and skulls/making people live longer
    Heavy things and skulls/making people live longer

Hmmmmmm which one should logically have better HP buffs....

Combat BuffsBrutal Thug, our lovely 1hb and 2hb +87 buff. If you are 1hb you can get another +14 from Thugs Delight, our newbie buff. But something is wrong here. What about the edged users? Sure we have Challenger that increases the skill for 1 minute 30 seconds, but other than that edged users got it rough. That is unless you’re an adventurer.
    You mean the advent 1he buffs that were quickly admitted by funcom as being something enf's will have a better version of?

They got the multi-melee and multi-ranged +120 buff Dance of the Dervish.
    Yes, at level 195 they can go wear implants specific to cast it that are nonviable in combat or go get MP/Trader buffs to cast it and get +120 multirange/multimelee.

They got Ballad of the Plains Wanderer, +100 pistol and +25 fling shot buff.
    once again 195 restricted, I don't know why you as an enf is complaining about a pisol buff, but since you brought it up this level 195 restricted buff is not nearly as good as the engineer +120 pistol/grenade buff that they can cast right around TL5 with buffs.

Division of the Winds, +100 1he and +25 fast attack and +20 parry. From what I have heard, all of their buffs are self only. Can I ask why is it that their combat buffs are self only yet ours are not?
    because funcom doesnt want everyone and their brother using multiple weapons and because some crack induced fit made them think that every single one of those buffs are uber in some way.

Init Buffs – Lets see, we have Focused Anger and we have Physical Dominance. Also check out the requirements.

Focused Anger - +72 melee, nano, physical, and ranged init
    Requires: Psy Mod and Sens Imp = 284
    Physical Dominance - +107 melee and physical init.
    Requires: Psy Mod and Sens Imp = 528

What happened to the nano and ranged init on Physical Dominance? I use Focused Anger because there is no way in hell im going to put 244 more points into dark blue Sensory Imp so that I can have +35 more init in two of the inits, while the other two get no boost at all. Soldiers have Offensive Steamroller which is what Physical Dominance should be in my opinion. It give +133 to all four inits.
    Don't worry, enforcers are getting new buffs soon and you'll have plenty of reason to max out SI just like all the advents who recently started crying when funcom didnt listen to them saying "uhm... we dont have IP for PM are our new buffs going to need it?". In fact! i remember reading something specifically about this complaint of yours in the enforcers Q&A thread from the professionals
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Physical Dominance is not worth the IP
    Go and look at the SI line of nanos for enfs. Raising SI nearly 200 points (DARK BLUE) for about 20 points of init gain is simply *NOT* worth it. We have a hard enough time with IP as it is. Physical Dominance needs to be upgraded or removed. It’d be nice to have a higher level buff as well, but that would mean raising SI even higher. I don’t want to have to max 5 dark blue nanoskills, I’m already maxing 4, with one at halfway.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Physical Dominance will most likely not be changed. The reason for this is because Enforcer weapon buffs (Headcracker for example) use Sensory Improvement. That means the new weapon buffs to come will also use Sensory Improvement, and there will be more reason to keep that skill increased, rather than just increasing it for one buff.

There you go, problem solved... STFU!

I believe that I saw a poll on the forums once which asked what class needs the most help. At the time Fixer was number one and the Enforcer needed the least bit of help. I agreed with that at the time but not anymore. When I was a newbie I would have people ask how it felt to be the most balanced profession in the game. I don’t necessarily think that Enforcer is number one now because I haven’t played much of the other classes. I know it seemed like I targeted adventurers. I don't want them to get nerfed, I just want our nanos to be up to par. I hope that we actually have a love patch coming and that funcom doesn’t overlook us. [/B]
    from what i've read in your idiotic post you've not spent any real time on any of the other classes to a decent level and think that enforcers should be best at everything they even consider doing seeing as how you complained about every nano enf's have that is slightly better, comperable, slightly less effective, or vasly inferior in actual game use rather than on paper with facts omitted.
    Last edited by Tetra; Jul 17th, 2002 at 00:04:57.

'Everyone' has an opinion about the systems concerning pets, combat, nano formulas, guilds, and so forth. Share and discuss, and please keep it constructive (i.e. no flames).

Thank you Dezzie for your constructive criticism versus some other people. I was a bit po'ed at the time I wrote it and I can see how I made some ..odd points hehe. I think its always great when a new item is added to the game for a profession and I just felt there wasnt enough for me at this time. I love enforcer though and I will continue to play it a ton.

Tetra-

Im not an mp so why are you showing me links to mp nanos?

Exaggerated. I know I had every one of them uploaded at about 140. More like 40 levels then.

Again I said I LOVE the HP from the nano.

Traders give Multi melee/Multi ranged? Not for me that is, unless they changed that.

Ok agree with you on the combat buffs. I overlooked the ql 195 restriction. Hope you are right about the Init buffs.

Did I say anywhere that "Enforcers should be far superior than any other class"? Maybe you took it as that way, but I think we are damn good. Just would like something new once in awhile.
    Last edited by Bandersnatch; Jul 17th, 2002 at 00:14:25.

It would make my best friend in the game REALLY happy if they came out with some new 2hb weapons. Some variety would be nice as there are many cool/funny items Id like to see a big atrox swing around.
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Originally posted by Dezzie
    Since release, enforcers were probably the LEAST broken class, and probably the most simplistic of classes. They tank, they knock people on the head with a big stick. Now that other classes are getting attention, its making the enforcers less popular and people keep rolling up the new flavor of the month. I can see how you'd be a bit peeved, but enforcers will have to wait their turn just like all the other professions. Seeing as how FC hasn't even mentioned this class, you'll probably be waiting a while for anything new.

From what I saw in your post, all that was mentioned was how class A got that nano, or class B has this nano, and mine isn't as good. Instead of comparing and complaining, why not suggest something new for the enforcer class?
    You are right, we are the class with the least problems (my personal view, flame me if you like).

And whenever I team up and get fully buffed I haven't met another team member that had more HP then me.

I get outdamaged by one of the MA's of my guild, I hate it when this happens.
    We agreed that she will fight at 75% AggDef and give me a headstart on damage. Shame on me ... Can't hold/get aggro (partly FC's fault, Mongo/Direct Taunt/AggEnhancers broken, partly my fault, need to deal more damage).

I rarely solo missions lately but that one night were we didn't get a team together I went out to test what I can do.

I was Level 120 then and tried a QL 132 Mission .
    Was a breeze.

So I went for a 144 one.
    That was harder but no problem

Finally I tried QL 156.
    Don't know if I was just lucky but I did it.
    Took me a lot of pulling, zoning and health kits but I did it.

When I told this to my guildmates they almost started to cry (a fellow Engie is barely able to solo 50%).

And the love all the Fixers/Advs and whatever got?
    Was about time!

And us Enforcers will get their patch to, and I (again personal opinion) will be happy to wait until all the other classes that need help (Docs with their uber-taunt ) got it.

Kisses from a very happy Enforcer
    Steelbuns
    Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff
    You can never deal enough damage to OD even the most average role-player 220 soldier with the right gun, so taunts are your only hope.
    I want to tank The Beast with nothing but a chair and a Concrete Cushion FFS!

Originally posted by Rocketjump
    Tetra-

Im not an mp so why are you showing me links to mp nanos?
    The forum mangled it for some reason, the original link went to a list of enforcer nano's, either way there was no possible way you could go 80 levels without a new nano.

Exaggerated. I know I had every one of them uploaded at about 140. More like 40 levels then.
    no, flat out lie is the correct wording. not to mention simply uploading a nano cause you went out and got buffs doesnt mean jack when your complaining about not getting any new nanos. I have nano's on my advent he's had uploaded for 20-40+ levels that I still can't use without external buffs because it would require a nonviable implant setup to use.

Traders give Multi melee/Multi ranged? Not for me that is, unless they changed that.
    Slow down and read it again.

quote:
    They got the multi-melee and multi-ranged +120 buff Dance of the Dervish.

Yes, at level 195 they can go wear implants specific to cast it that are nonviable in combat or go get MP/Trader buffs to cast it and get +120 multirange/multimelee.

even at level 200 an advent can't cast this nano without external help because it would require a nonviable implant combination, in fact even with said combination im not 100% sure they could cast it (think possibly but it's close)

Ok agree with you on the combat buffs. I overlooked the ql 195 restriction.
    No, you just didn't do any research before you started spouting at the mouth. Had you bothered to do any research you would have never said things as assinine as NT's being able to cast their absorb shields a couple levels earlier since most are nanomage rather than atrox when there was a 145ish point difference in the casting skill between the compared nano's.

Hope you are right about the Init buffs.
    read your own damn forum, if I can manage to do so when im not even an enforcer then you sure as heck can. That quote I copied was from cosmik.

Did I say anywhere that "Enforcers should be far superior than any other class"? Maybe you took it as that way, but I think we are damn good. Just would like something new once in awhile.
    Seeing as you complained about anything that even came close to something an enforcer has while ignoring huge amounts of things like actual casting req's, nano cost, viability to cast, etc yes you did complain that enforcers should be far superior in anything they touch on than another class even if that's something said class should have as a strong point (witness your moronic complaints about the doc hp buff and comparing it to essence when the two stack!)

a he heh heh heeeeeeeeeeeeeh!

Here we go:

Walks into NLC... shouts

"Can everyone /tell me with their Proffession and Un-buffed HP above lvl 170"

Unbuffed HP.
    Counting Items that every class can wear? rings/MKII/Tokens etc.

Cloudeh (me) Solitus, Enforcer lvl 173 HP 6581
    Resta: Solitus, Agent Lvl 200 HP: 7300
    Avatar77:Solitus, Adventurer LvL 190 HP: 4200
    Mantravadi: Solitus Soldier LvL 200 HP: 7400+ (7700 if not wearing Keahler and something else forgot)
    Demonsguile: nanomage Meta lvl 183: HP 5027

Rhypt - Opifex MA lvl 158 HP 5168
    ( i know not lvl 170)

I do not care.
    Everyone seems to have tons of money so go buy fricking dragon armor

Anyone can get MKII higher up.
    1k boards.
    Pads.
    Rings.
    Implants.

God jesus.

Mongo? MONGO?

1: Temporary. Gotta keep recasting it non stop to have that so over used term "HP ADVANTAGE"

2: If we recast it we LOSE 2300 HP and it start to heal again.
    Last edited by Cloudeh_; Jul 18th, 2002 at 12:22:48.