Thread: 54 Doc Looking For a Clan Guild

54 Doc Looking For a Clan Guild

Character Sodamoca is looking for a guild.

My Stats:

Atrox Doctor, Use MA skills, Have a Yalm, OOC- I am located in California and would like to guild with people in the same rough geographical area (i.e. mostly in America). On average I play 10-20 hours per week but I do have to work days (what an interuption).

Strengths:

I am a team player in that I freely give what others need to them.
    I have plenty of cash for the time being
    My alt, when I am playing him will help guild mates in either guild just as I will help out both guilds (he is a level 103 MP with 570+ Nano Programming).
    I have good Pharm Tech for Monster Parts conversion
    I enjoy helping newbies out and a doc is a great newbie helper
    I believe that guild mates should never charge for their services
    I believe guildmates should go out of their way to be of service

Weaknesses:

I have not improved Nano Prog at all (maybe will in mid-hundreds)

What I am looking for is:

Guild that is large enough to supply me with good team mates
    Guild that knows how to treat docs during team missions
    Guild that wants a team player but returns the favors
    Guild that is very friendly and easy to get along with
    Role Playing is good but not an absolute must
    Power Leveling is good but not an absolute must

What I don't really want is:

I am not looking to be one of the leaders. My alt is a general in his guild and I am not looking to advance that high in the org. However I am a fairly good web site designer and contributor and would be glad to contribute or help on any website the org has.

Please either respond here or send a tell to Sodamoca in game.

Thank you.
    Dauhuai
    Clan Nano Engineer (159)
    Building a better Rubi-Ka One Tradeskill at a time

Sodamoca
    Clan Atrox Doctor (155)
    Free SFA to all Clan

Hi there, need a guild still? Well, let me give you my hottest recommendation: Nanostealth's Avengers We are not a large guild yet, but we will increase in numbers very quickly, feel free to send a tell to any of the persons listed in the link. I play from 2100-0300 GMT, or just about that, in weekends, I play from about 1300-dunno, it depends.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Invitateion To The Sith's

You Wanna Join A Guild Still Join The Sith's Were Members Of And Alliance Called [JCO] That Stands For Joint Clan Operateions.

Were Newly Formed Got Many Positionss Open We Got A 1Week Trial For Membership, Under That Time You Will Get A Response On If Youre Accepted Or Not, But Heres A List Of Our Recrutiters:
    Serg General Can Recruit You If You See Him Online Atm Lvl100
    Retru General Can Recruit You If You See Him Online AtmLvl95

Iam Online Tuesdays And Fridays For 5Houres Meetingfs Are Fridays But We Havent Gotten To Picky On That Yet =) ..
    If It Sounds Intrested Contact Me

Thank you

So far I have checked out both guilds. I am sorry but as I stated I am looking to go into a fairly well established guild. Garzuperman, if I were looking to work with a startup guild I would certainly feel welcome in yours. However, I am looking for one for teaming and right now your highest player can't team with me.

Gajar, sorry but the premise of your guild actually goes against the RP aspect of my character. Hope you the best and certainly feel that guilds like yours add to the ****e of Rubi-Ka but my doctor is virulently opposed to any solution that incorporates "Final Death".

Sincerely,
    Sodamoca

BTW
    I have still not joined a clan so if anyone out there is interested let me know, I think it would be fun to join an all Atrox guild but that is not a strong criteria at all.
    Dauhuai
    Clan Nano Engineer (159)
    Building a better Rubi-Ka One Tradeskill at a time

Sodamoca
    Clan Atrox Doctor (155)
    Free SFA to all Clan

=) (=

We Can Team Doc Iam Lvl 50 ySelf You Would Make a Great Commander And One Thing the RP Thing Is Just A Littel Joke My General Made When I Setted Him Up For Leadership When I Were On Vacateion Join Us Help Us Change It...

Were Not Big But Isent It Better To Join Someone And Help Them Get To Be Big Than Joining Someone Big...........

You can't blame me for trying

Doc, I know you said no startup guilds, but I honesly don't think we're going to stay small for long. Given that one of the three main reasons I founded the TCSD was to provide train people to work better in teams, I think you might want to at least look at the web page for the Tir County Sheriff's Department.

If you don't want to join, I don't blame you, and if you are going to wait until we prove ourselves or until some bigger guild opens up a spot for you, I don't blame you one bit. But all I'm asking is, think about it, OK?
    Main Character: Tir County Sheriff Brad InfamousBrad Bradley, TCSD.
    Proud to be a Clansman since October 29475.
    Alternate characters? Yeah right, like I'm going to tell you.

Hey

Brad Wanna Merge Forces We Join Each Other With Our Group Of Members If Yes Answer Me On The Post

And Soda You Cant Join A big Guild and Belive It will Be easy to claim the ranks you must bee in from the beginnintg than you'll become big....
    I Agree Brad Everyone Starts One Time On The Road It Only depends How Gets To Be Famoues And Who Doesent