Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do your looks mean anything to you?

I need help! I'm clothes shopping for my level 17 Opifex Fixer and everything looks like puke on gray skin! I NEED SUGGESTIONS!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Used elite because it was good ac and looked damn good. No coats because I'd rather wear tank. The sacrifices were neglible. Then I was able to cast mochams, and all I have to say is that I need 314 ncu just for my self buffs. Add buffs from team mates like hp etc, and I was forced to bite the bullet and put on one of the ugilest suits of armor available in Rubi-Ka. Carbonum. For the first time I thought about wearing a coat, but it looks even stupider wearing a coat with that aweful helmet and those white orangish boots sticking out. Would be great if you could wear social clothes over armor. Or customize your armor to make it look different. For a large amount of credits, I'd think it should be possible to change the color at the very least of a set of armor.

do this

one of the best things i ever did was the steps of madness,
    and the foreman dungeon at level 25 and 34 respectively.
    I went with some illana973 she is level 155.
    It wasn't to get nelebs robe or anything dumb like that casue everyone has it.
    I went purely for the bracers and other ac/reflection type devices.
    since i wear so little armor and refuse to wear a helmet (too cute for that).
    I also use pads on shoulders the shields which allow parry's
    skinchips and implants
    im a doc and have the room for protection implants. I suggest if you wanna be fashionable wear a lot of those small things they add up and help greatly in the heat of battle.

Then again...

For all those who go helmetless into the arms of monsters, and since they have it, flaunt it, spare a thought for poor ol' Hardboy and his Atrox ilk.

We have to wear a helmet for fear of having terrified children run from our presence. And a cloak to cover up our shame - we may have a big trouser bulge, but last time I looked it just contained socks.

So I will continue to wear black, avoid bars and clubs (it's not like I am after a woman, or man for that matter) and just lurk in the shadows.

It's a damn good job Hardboy likes to bash heads so much. Otherwise life would be very sad (

:P

I just got a suit of Carbonum for Tomas and I thing it looks quite fine.

The green visor on the helmet looks seriously cool.

What's with all the people who dislike it?
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

For me very definately. My freinds are getting tired of me wanting to camp forever for my MK hood, just so Ill have a half way decent looking hat to go with my black MA suit. So far we got whole sets of everything two or three times for all my friends but no HOOD for me MUAAAA
    Until then I go with the Servants hat and blue coat with cute blue baby blue boots

Oh and btw why does funcom want to constantly put male charactors in skirts?? the Servant armor skirts look downright ugly on male toons and it overrides the MA coats so you end up looking really goofy.

Re: Then again...

Originally posted by Hardboy
    For all those who go helmetless into the arms of monsters, and since they have it, flaunt it, spare a thought for poor ol' Hardboy and his Atrox ilk.

We have to wear a helmet for fear of having terrified children run from our presence. And a cloak to cover up our shame - we may have a big trouser bulge, but last time I looked it just contained socks.

So I will continue to wear black, avoid bars and clubs (it's not like I am after a woman, or man for that matter) and just lurk in the shadows.

It's a damn good job Hardboy likes to bash heads so much. Otherwise life would be very sad (
    You think you have a face that could stop a seven day clock.
    Try being an opifex, we look like anorexic calvin klein punk rockers.
    Don't worry , you're a clanner, those fealings of inadequacy are perfectley normal. They will pass with your death.

It is only our insecurity that makes us competitive and we search for security in other peoples recognition. We will not stop being who we really are, just because we are "better" then others.

Why do you think so many Fish & Game officers and park rangers are wearing cammies and toting m-16's? It ain't cause bambi's gone gorilla.(quote given in referance to current state of poaching in the US)

I finally leveled enough so i can self equip my goddamn gun. So now i'll look as stylish as before..... even more actually. Never again shall i uberise mysefl that much.

The black neutral fixer in the Fixer love suit (looks like the black omni-suit) , shades, black interops duster for when i go out in the combat zones....... i am goo-ood. I can even cloak without buffing myself for the sneaky fixer in me.

Jujuwalker, the guy with the black suit, the black duster and the (apparently) brilliant plan for gank-free dueling...
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

But, the Balaclava owns!

Not.
    as an agent I wander around with my normal face til I get to the mission and put on a Hood. Personally Like the way my head looks without sunglasses or anything.

<-------

Robes

Originally posted by lilnano
    ... why does funcom want to constantly put male charactors in skirts? ...
    Because we're in the middle of a desert. Take a look around the world; men in every culture with insane heat and blowing sand wear robes, for solid, practical reasons.
    Main Character: Tir County Sheriff Brad InfamousBrad Bradley, TCSD.
    Proud to be a Clansman since October 29475.
    Alternate characters? Yeah right, like I'm going to tell you.

There's a ton of cool female clothes and a few crappy outfits that mostly look the same for men. FC should fix that.

One of the first clothes I had ever bought was a "shirt trench-coat" or something like this. In the shopping-booth window it looked like a little black shirt + black skirt with a belt, so I thought it could be something like a dress... turned out it's a male-designed cloth, but I still think it looks like a shirt + long skirt on a woman
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

I tried that on once. I've never took anything off so fast in my life! They should get rid of those and give me tank tops or something so I can show off my nanomage toons huge guns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12