Thread: Webcloaks and regular clothes...

Webcloaks and regular clothes...

I think most of us love the new web cloaks, good AC and they are invisible, nice. The drawback is that lots of people are now running around in ugly armor all over the place.
    So my suggestion is simply to let us equip a regular cloak, like the Sabretooth or Aquaan, along with the webcloak or even regular clothes. I am so tired of seeing all this armor everywhere, please allow us to get a breather from the reminders of fighting for a while...
    Dominata
    Member of THM

Well I am not tired to see armor but good idea. Maybe normal web cloaks should be upgradeable with clothes? I know you prolly dont like it but good place for tradeskills also. If it would need like quantum ft to combine webcloak+'normal cloth cloak'.

The result should have the social look and the stats of the webcloak.

Would be nice if nebblers could be upgradable too I guess it would be too complicated to do this tho And would result all dudes running in nebblers

But what if I'm in the mood for my Sabretooth one day and my Aquaan the next!!!

What's a girl to do? Unlike certain other genders we like changing our clothes now and then, and not only for hygienic reasons...
    Dominata
    Member of THM

I know! Ive been shopping for ages now for some clothes for my opifex fixer...that gray skin just doesn't go with ANYTHING!!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Cool

yea...they probably should fit into a utility slot than on the back...that way we can look stylish while we fight!

... And not stupidly say hello at reclaim just because we were wearing sunglasses instead of a good ol' helmet
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Originally posted by Keredwyn
    ... And not stupidly say hello at reclaim just because we were wearing sunglasses instead of a good ol' helmet
    Ahh... The old helmet-sunglasses switcheroo. Yes, that was hilarious the first time it happened. Also, the sabretooth coat proved to be very inadequate compared to any old armored cloak out there, including Nano.
    Dominata
    Member of THM

Indeed grand idea. Remember a Jedi in Star Wars wears a cloak and it enhances their concealment. Like thus, the high QL webcloaks could be a cloak itself.