Thread: Newly Generated Characters

Newly Generated Characters

Supposedly this game was intended to have a story that was to span for 4 years. My question is: Why can I not create 1 character for each profession, I enjoy playing different classes, and I have found that I don't have the option of making a new class anymore, yet I have found myself 'attached' to my little nOOb characters, and want to try out others, but don't want to delete any of my old ones.
    Am I supposed to start up a new account, just so i can play the other three/four professions that I have not tasted yet, or delete my old ones. Is there any plans to add max characters per account? any feedback would be appreciated.

I guess you can create other chars on one of the other servers...?
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

I was trying to avoid that....maybe if we could migrate some characters to other servers would be nice......the ones u could save, but are on hold for trader un-nerf patch, NT lovin' patch, whatever the case may be.....I also want to keep in touch with the people i know on rk-1, i have no resources to fuel my alts on rk-2, and that doesn't make it much fun when u can't have some cash to spend tweakin'.