Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apartments

Thumbs down Apartments

Only 8 items stinks.. I'm poor and have more than twelve times that in my closet alone.. I say more items for all apartments.. ((and I just know they are going to say something like: we are only giving everyone fair allocation of our memory)) And my responce to that is "Get some more friggin memory"!

^_^ I just love complaining..

Bump me!!

An alternative would be that if have items that are going to sit next to each other (large and small fridge) you should be able to combine them into 1 item therefore saving 1 spot.

-Mega

Or make apartments smaller...

-Mega

FC..if you increase the item count for apts and maybe add some furniture..I will buy a years worth of time. I promise. Make apts actually useful and I will devote my life to promoting AO. : )

evolve the Appartment idea's abit =) Make appartments uppgradeable after the free first one. so you can buy different maybe 2 floored ones... Also make a terminal outside the appartments so others can use a keycard (example hajk's keycard, that is copyable) on the terms so you can get in in someone appartment =)

Make more furniture and maybe special shop furniture so you can play with the idea to make your own shop.. will make people famous in some ways etc Make furniture for just places to keep cool in.... (ok i have played to much uo but what?? =p)

Dont make Cheap appartments either... make em expensive (well not that expensive but not to cheap... should cost more then a yalm and i could be worth it) =)

Have different max items placed (also uo yea yea...) for each appartment and more rooms and floors to! =)

This is a idea i heartfully bump and support Something else from the regular killing thingy =)

- Bored 200 nt that want something else to do then missions
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

bump!

...and give us guild housing !

....apartments?
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

You know what's incredible about this post? Just how many different things there are in this game and how people all have different htings that they find important. Never in a million years would it have even occured to me to complain about apartments. Not i think the complaint is wrong, i just never even thought about it. Its just really amazing how diverse Anarchy Online to not only have a system such as apartments, but that people actually use it enough for them to want changes to it.

Every once in a while, i am greatly impressed by this company and its player base.
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

Backpacks??

do backpacks count as one item in apartments? I hope so and if so are the contents safe? That way my bank could overflow into it, 8 extra backpack spaces!!!! whoo hoo!!! I also support all ideas listed in this post as they sound pretty kewl

Originally posted by BoomDoom
    ....apartments?
    Yea ... it will have me work for something even after lvl200. Wouldnt be so hard to implent and who would serious complain on it?... infact it would probarly be the other way around.. more things to do
    ---

*me likes this idea*

*bump* ;p

And why not add guild housing to that..
    ---

Well, having my stereo play actual music would help a bit. Make it so that all who team with apartment holder can enter without duping keys (also if one of the team mates happens to have an appartment in the exact same location). I won't even bother to discuss the merits of a "hologram-bride" as part of the inventory; tired of killing everyone in missions and pvp? Return home and be OWNED
    Seraphael - 200 fixer
    Pepzi - ** agent
    Troxitazz - retired trader

Hajkster idea *bump*

Maxis

Guild housing first then apartments. Guild housing can't be that hard - it's just a different apartment ffs.

I'd like better apartments too (I dont have one actually but if they were worth having I might bother).

Zug Zug.

I almost forgot I even had an apartment. They're rather boring right now, since there isn't a whole lot of furniture to use and you can't really interact with them. Can't even open my fridge (I was hoping to buy some drink from the Happy Rebel and stuff 'em in there).

Anywho, bump for the ideas.
    Implament Improved Jumping Nanos for the MAs!

Re: Apartments

Originally posted by HateTree
    Only 8 items stinks.. I'm poor and have more than twelve times that in my closet alone.. I say more items for all apartments.. ((and I just know they are going to say something like: we are only giving everyone fair allocation of our memory)) And my responce to that is "Get some more friggin memory"!

^_^ I just love complaining..

Bump me!!
    I dont even use my apartment ^_^

no point in doing it since you cant get anything out of it

<(^_^<) (>^_^)>

*bump!* =) i wont let this idea pass down in the drains.
    ---

Bumping this. Upgradeable apartments with a better way to let in your friends would be great. Guild housing and guild banking should come in the same or an earlier patch.

Housing options and furniture would make a great money sink at the high end, and would really enrich the experience of players both new and old.

Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Thumbs up ^_^ yay

Thanks for all the bumps! Tell people in the game to go to the forum and bump this idea.. I find this game so one sided with the whole "You do missions or nothing at all" mentallity.. Anyways ^_^ BUMP BUMP!!

And if you dont support the idea dont write anything down.. Its not worth looking at when something doesnt have anything positive to say!

http:/www.mp3.com/biodj

Listen to my music too!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast