Thread: Speed, I need lots

Speed, I need lots

Is there any way to up my casting speed, without using a belt slot?

also, is there any way to improve my weapon speed?

Do you mean how do you increase nano init/ranged init and physic init more than they currently are?

yep

I am investing heavily in those areas, but it seems to make little if any difference

What level are you? With 530 base nano init I am able to toss out four second nanos instantly, I can also go to 50% and still cast my heals instantly. That was fast enough that I removed my recompiler from my 6th slot (so I did have over 850 nano init) and put a 15% CPU Upgrade in my 5th slot, and am loving it! I have not ran out of nano in ages... Just my non-maxed First Aid lets me get 450 nano every 30 seconds, that lets me heal about 2,250 HP every 30 seconds without the slightest bit of nano drain...

Squick
    DrSquick - 134 Doc
    BloodSquick - 104 agent
    BrainSquick - 59 Crat
    Others: 42 NT, 27 MA, 14 Eng, 30 Enf

still low lvl

This need has come about because my MP has just started to use Viper staff, with a 2.5 sec att, and a 3.5 recharge

Well,

I'm not an MP but an Enforcerette and as far as I get the concept of the Staff it is a blunt weapon.

Therefor it uses Melee Init. If you raise this skill you will hit faster.

I'm not sure about the Nano Init (one of my natural weak spots) but I don't think you can reduce the 40s casting time on the summoning of the Staff to a bearable time.

Kisses
    Steelbuns
    Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff
    You can never deal enough damage to OD even the most average role-player 220 soldier with the right gun, so taunts are your only hope.
    I want to tank The Beast with nothing but a chair and a Concrete Cushion FFS!

Carbonum Armor adds to NCU and Nanoinit all in all it's pretty nice stuff and a bit different looking

Result:

I am still using viper staff, but I IPR'd my melee int, and put it all into Nano int,

Now i can do way more damage, because my direct damage nanos do recharge alot faster.

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

You have to raise your Initives by a few hundred points to really see a true difference. Each 200-300 or so initive takes away a second to your attack.

~Chris