Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Healing...again..

And to bump my ost count and to reply.

MONGO DOES NOT HEAL FOR 40% OF MY HP.

If I could heal for 4186 hp enforcer would be gods.

Mongo crush heals for 230 per second.

Now, how is that even NEAR 40% of my hp? let alone 50% hehe.

Some people really need to READ the post before they reply.

You dont nerf the HEAL % but the max hp %? Understand?

Jees.

Originally posted by NERFED

I dont think Cloudeh is saying to cap healing.

anyways,soldiers want to nerf bracers.

everyone else wants to nerf healing.

all i want is to be able to switch my weapons fast enough and have bracers equip time made slower.

Healers have to heal....and people who cant heal need to be able to defend themselves.

you cant jus nerf bracers/healing.

Well, damage dealers need to do damage...

They nerfed damage, so they obviously can nerf healing too.

Smile

My MA attack "Flower of life" heals me for 2500hp every 5 min since im usually at 6k hp selfbuffed thats a just barely over 40% heal..........if that helps Cloudeh

Doesnt bother me much but a pre-title 6 MA who uses FoL in PvP might feel it

FOL 2.5k heal is fine with me.

Bump people are still reading the CAP Heals at 40% Thread and dont REALISE!!!

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Bump people are still reading the CAP Heals at 40% Thread and dont REALISE!!!

Dont realize what?

Garzu seriously in both posts you still dont get it?

At 160+ hardly any class can heal for 40% OF THIER MAX HP UNLESS THEY USE COMPLETE HEALS WHICH THEY RARELY DO! God.

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Garzu seriously in both posts you still dont get it?

At 160+ hardly any class can heal for 40% OF THIER MAX HP UNLESS THEY USE COMPLETE HEALS WHICH THEY RARELY DO! God.

SO WHAT??? Perhaps a adv rarely does it, but docs do it ALOT! So i got no idea what you speak of, lol.

Here we go, tard explanation.

Mr blue has 8k hit points.
    40% of that 3.2k.

Where are the 3.2k heal? there isnt!
    If docs would spam Complete heals we would be ****ed, but they dont ever need to, and they cant as It takes up too much nano.

Capping heals at 40% only affects that stupid CH which they ..hardly use, unless a soldier or a ma or an enforcer does a super insane combo.

Either make dmg 100% Which will make some classes WAY WAY WAY over powered.

1/100 times do I get a 10k sneak attack, imagine the poor sod on the other end of it?

Shotguns....god...
    Full auto..
    Aimed shot.

PVPs screwed lets face it.

Originally posted by Preeminence
    A doc casting HE in a PvP situation without HE is effectively commiting suicide. At the level you can cast it, around the beginning of title 5, the doc would have about 3000-4000 nano depending on breed and token board and pads and whatnot. CH I believe takes about 1.4k nano. Seeing as how with 3500 nano you can use Elixir about 17 or 18 times for sayyy 17x800=13600 HP. Now most docs won't wait till they get down to 300-400 HP range to cast CH, they'll do it at about 800, since it takes so long to cast, and they have to be on full agg so you're definitely gonna crit 'em a lot. Docs don't use CH in PvP, so it's a moot point.

just FYI. i almost insta cast CH at 75% agro. I can cast it, SELF buffed, with no HE/compresoin in place.... around..... 5 times. thats 30k hitpoints or so. I use it quite frequently in PvP.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Is that counting you casted a Debuff and the possiblity of two dots.

If the opposition is doing crap damage will you wait till your hp is low then full heal?

Insta cast a full heal, my....

5 times?

Youch.
    1400nc

Do you have 7000 Nano pool? ( are we counting First Aid - nano chargers? )

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Preeminence
    A doc casting HE in a PvP situation without HE is effectively commiting suicide. At the level you can cast it, around the beginning of title 5, the doc would have about 3000-4000 nano depending on breed and token board and pads and whatnot. CH I believe takes about 1.4k nano. Seeing as how with 3500 nano you can use Elixir about 17 or 18 times for sayyy 17x800=13600 HP. Now most docs won't wait till they get down to 300-400 HP range to cast CH, they'll do it at about 800, since it takes so long to cast, and they have to be on full agg so you're definitely gonna crit 'em a lot. Docs don't use CH in PvP, so it's a moot point.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can instacast CH at full defensive with 1k nano init. I can and do cast it when I'm at 100-200 hps and my max hp is 7kish self-buffed.
    Considering with jobe, 15% nano reducer, notum focus, crappy nano stims, and HE (which no doc I know pvps without) I can cast CH at least 20 times. Thats about 140k healing.... with reflect and bracers I take so much less damage its not funny how much that CH is worth. By the time I actually need to use it I'll have refilled nano again which makes a doc invincible for the length of bhe or whatever.

But then... I dont pvp that much so, dont listen to me ;p
    Last edited by Talanie; Jul 18th, 2002 at 02:30:12.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

Originally posted by Talani
    I can instacast CH at full defensive with 1k nano init. I can and do cast it when I'm at 100-200 hps and my max hp is 7kish self-buffed.
    Considering with jobe, 15% nano reducer, notum focus, crappy nano stims, and HE (which no doc I know pvps without) I can cast CH at least 20 times. Thats about 140k healing.... with reflect and bracers I take so much less damage its not funny how much that CH is worth. By the time I actually need to use it I'll have refilled nano again which makes a doc invincible for the length of bhe or whatever.

But then... I dont pvp that much so, dont listen to me ;p
    Scary stuff...
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

okay i posted this in the 'cap healing at 40%' thread but i think it makes some valid points and was too lazy to come up with an entirely new post to put in this mildly different thread that addresses some of the same issues, so here it is:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hah, just cracked open this thread for a laugh. garzu seems to think by pretending he's an idiot he can escape other pplz logical arguments.

you know damn well docs have gimped attk ratings compared to just about any non-healing pvp and even some healing pvp classes. soldiers, MAs, traders, adventurers, agents, enforcers, can all easily get 1k+ attk ratings at lvl200(not to mention just about any other class getting higher attk rating than a docs paltry 750). at lvl200 docs are lucky to get a 750 attk rating. that comes from all attk skills for docs being dark blue and 3 points per lvl.

we are DOCTORS. you realize this yes? we are supposed to be able to heal heal heal and do paltry dmg. this is the case for us in pvp. because we can and should be able to last long in a fight doesnt mean we will win. our dmg output is poor and most of the time people will just run away if they see us in good health and their health getting whittled down SLOWLY by us.

/rant mode off

anyways, all that stated imho the most unbalancing thing in pvp atm is bracers. tho a friend made a good point that the lvl190+ ppl that have taken the time to get them probably shouldnt be all that easy to kill. however i still think they need their effect tuned down a bit. maybe one of each type being usable and/or RRFE self only would help that and also placate the soldier crowd a bit.

100% damage isnt such a hot idea tho i think, even if the 40% cap per hit is left in it will result in a lot of people being alphaed to death instantly. the purpose of the 50% dmg and 40% cap was to make pvp more than instakill-based and last longer for more tactical moves and longer enjoyment, and as such i think its still a valid system. giving soldiers class-defining ability away to any other class thats taken the time to get bracers and cut the 50% dmg down to about 10-15% dmg is the real issue here.

hehe

Eh.....1k attack rating at lvl 200?

Aidin you calling me a gimp? At lvl 200?
    I had 1k attack rating at hmmm..lvl160 without challenger....
    If not before...

Besides, i dont find docs hard to kill at all.
    But if they have HE, Jobe, Crit, Essence....forget about it.

If they are selfbuffed....hehe....i love them when they are selfbuffed....they go down hard.

It seems to me that all the discussions about nerfing comes down to a single fact...duels.

What if....you walked into arena and lost all your outside buffs?
    Problem solved.

In the political zones, ofcource you are buffed. So what? Its war.

I will say this again...this is the killer combo...

100% healing + 50% dmg + Reflect Bracers + RRF = Bad joke

I mean think about it....

*** Doc ***
    Behemoth Essence
    Best HE
    Jobe
    RRF
    Bad ass bracers
    Scope
    Tts
    MoP

Eh, hmmm...ahhh...ehhh....wtf?

Solution....
    When walking inside arena...loose all outside buffs.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

And its not funny when DOCS crit 5 times in 6 shots.
    :|

Edit: While fighting in full defence and having 790 evades?
    ;/

lol yeah our awesome crits huh? rofl!

dont try and single out docs there, our chance of hitting for 5 or 6 crits in a row is less than most classes thanks to our low attk rating. but like any class it can be increased with tts/mop/ellts.

oh and the 790 evades? like thats even unique to doctors also?

what im hearing there is not that you dont like fighting docs, sounds more like you just hate fighting people that have well allocated IP and crit buffs.

ehehehe Anikitos, see thats what im sayin, you had a 1k+ attk rating at 160? at 194 i have a blazing attk rating of 660(had to swap out a shining attk skill implant until i hit lvl200 to avoid OEing).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12