Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Healing...again..

Healing...again..

Now some of you just have to think a second.

If a Doctor has 9k hp which I KNOW Some do as Ive seen a Picture of one with that, ofcourse they had essence but anyway.

Discluding FULL Heals which doctors and the one advs rarely use

Tell me what heal does more than 40% of 9k hp.
    Seriously.

What about a Martial artists heal, is the max heal they have 1k or so?

Most MAS will have more than 6k hp.

That would mean a heal would have to be capped a 2.4k

Do they or any other class have that kind of heal.

What good would capping a heal at 40% of someones health do when nobody can heal that much?

Kinda ****ed up I think, I think the way to make healers less powerful than they are is to cap heals at 40% of the targets HP.

But to NERF Heals themselves.
    But what do you care I talk crap

hmmm....maybe at the same instant they slapped a first aid kit?

The high level ones pull like 1k+ dont they?
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon

**cough** nerf bracers **cough**
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

No using a FA kit will not do anything.

Unless they can heal for 2k or so its still withing a 40% rule.

Originally posted by Pie314
    **cough** nerf bracers **cough**

*burp* nerf healing *burp*

Well, docs seems to use complete healing quite often. At least the ones who has the hood from tarasque.

Yeah well those people who shout nerfFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! are missing this point :P

yup i agree

i did not know that MA specials could heal them, heals don't have to be capped ^^
    Killdarules / Bellgarath setup (dreamsetup (lol))

Band of Brothers

Achiever 73%
    Socializer 46%
    Killer 40%
    Explorer 40%

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Yeah well those people who shout nerfFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! are missing this point :P
    NERF cloudeh!!!!

oh.. wait... he's not overpowered...
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

Overbearing, yes. Overpowered, nah.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Well isnt anyone going to acknowlegde the point I have made, when nerfing heals at 40% NOTHING Except CH's will help.

And these days I cant hurt a doc enough to make him/her CH, spamming single heals all the time hehe.

A doc casting HE in a PvP situation without HE is effectively commiting suicide. At the level you can cast it, around the beginning of title 5, the doc would have about 3000-4000 nano depending on breed and token board and pads and whatnot. CH I believe takes about 1.4k nano. Seeing as how with 3500 nano you can use Elixir about 17 or 18 times for sayyy 17x800=13600 HP. Now most docs won't wait till they get down to 300-400 HP range to cast CH, they'll do it at about 800, since it takes so long to cast, and they have to be on full agg so you're definitely gonna crit 'em a lot. Docs don't use CH in PvP, so it's a moot point.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

Cloudeh, you shout nerf healing...but are you going to cry when they actually do it? Because they WILL nerf your hot also.
    Fotik
    200 Clan Opifex Engineer
    Unit Commander of Storm

And instead of whining about it 24/7 on the boards that the devs read regularly (...), why don't you try to come up with strategy's to counter it? And yes it's possible to kill docs.
    Fotik
    200 Clan Opifex Engineer
    Unit Commander of Storm

Originally posted by Preeminence
    A doc casting HE in a PvP situation without HE is effectively commiting suicide. At the level you can cast it, around the beginning of title 5, the doc would have about 3000-4000 nano depending on breed and token board and pads and whatnot. CH I believe takes about 1.4k nano. Seeing as how with 3500 nano you can use Elixir about 17 or 18 times for sayyy 17x800=13600 HP. Now most docs won't wait till they get down to 300-400 HP range to cast CH, they'll do it at about 800, since it takes so long to cast, and they have to be on full agg so you're definitely gonna crit 'em a lot. Docs don't use CH in PvP, so it's a moot point.
    Uhm. Docs with HE, a good nano cost reduce buff, 15% CPU upgrade and the gaily painted hood can pretty much chain cast CH for longer than anyone can last. Of course they use it in PvP.

Originally posted by Preeminence
    Somebody else take this one...won't waste my time
    Yagyu for life

Originally posted by Fotik
    And instead of whining about it 24/7 on the boards that the devs read regularly (...), why don't you try to come up with strategy's to counter it? And yes it's possible to kill docs.
    Insert trader where Doc is and we have a pre 14.2 world.
    Sorry its just really funny to hear the EXACT same thing i said about 3 months ago.
    Perspective is everything

I still have some lubricant left over from our nice nerf probe, any docs want to grease up?
    It really makes it less painful.
    Also you won't walk funny for a week afterward, only 3 days.

I wish people would stop calling for nerfs, it ruins the game every patch.
    "I got owned by class XXX because they have XXX.. I should own everyone! NERF!!!!"
    Insert Fixer with GAIV or DOC/MA/Adventurer with heals or Trader with Debuffs or Soldier with TMS or EVERYONE (ok not engineer lol) with Bracers and we have 1/2 the threads in the PvP forum.
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

Originally posted by Fotik
    Cloudeh, you shout nerf healing...but are you going to cry when they actually do it? Because they WILL nerf your hot also.
    I dont think Cloudeh is saying to cap healing.

anyways,soldiers want to nerf bracers.

everyone else wants to nerf healing.

all i want is to be able to switch my weapons fast enough and have bracers equip time made slower.

Healers have to heal....and people who cant heal need to be able to defend themselves.

you cant jus nerf bracers/healing.
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

Originally posted by NERFED

I dont think Cloudeh is saying to cap healing.

anyways,soldiers want to nerf bracers.

everyone else wants to nerf healing.

all i want is to be able to switch my weapons fast enough and have bracers equip time made slower.

Healers have to heal....and people who cant heal need to be able to defend themselves.

you cant jus nerf bracers/healing.
    What he's saying (at least what I see) is that 40% cap won't be enough...that they have to go further (I tend to agree and disagree...I don't take any side on thsi right now). But if they did make healing 50%...I'm sure they would do the same for hots...and that means ENF HOT too.
    Fotik
    200 Clan Opifex Engineer
    Unit Commander of Storm

Fotik please realise I am NOT Asking for heals to be nerfed.

Please try to remember not all my post, well 0.01% of my posts I am NOT Whining.
    I am telling people stuff.

You failed to see that when everyone is asking for a heal nerf at 40% and here I am proving that 40% isnt enough and you have to miss everything I said.

Sorry Fotik but Im not whining.
    Im telling people that 40% isnt enough, now everyone can QUIT asking for a heal nerf.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast