Thread: Yalm Not Working Properly

Yalm Not Working Properly

After saving my credits for a very long time, yesterday I bought a Yalmaha. It unequips every time I zone, and I take fall damage. The only way I can unequip it is to zone, so if I'm traveling to an outside location, I can't use it because when I get to my destination, I can't unequip it. I have tried relogging, unequipping inside a building, zoning without it, then putting it on -- basically everything I can think of -- to try to get this piece of equipment to operate correctly. My friends who play do not have this problem. Is this a known bug that is being addressed?

Exclamation

Sounds a lot like when implants affecting Air Nav, or base abilities related to Air Nav, were counted AFTER the check on your yalm. God d4mn that was so annoying, esp using implants at low levels for ql30ish yalms.

Some people told me that some items with ability bonuses are still being counted AFTER when they shouldn't be. Crat suit maybe?

If you're really close on the reqs, check any items you have. Implants should be ok, but some weaps or armor may not be.

When the yalm icon 'reds' or 'greys' out, put it inside a backpack and take it out again. Then try wearing.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things