Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Damn that Camelot

My camelot experience

My org got a team together. We have killed all the other uniques for all the crap we want. wqhoot! vest, shades, melle balls, gifts of garg, gloves! everything we need!!! WHOOT for us... Now we have one final conquest... Tara. And i dont think any of us will ever see her. The few times we put together a team. We go, we die. I try and heal them, but, well, i cant cast anything, i keep hitting the button over and over, but... no heal. I just sit in one spot like an idiot. try and sit to charge some nano? WRONG!!!! ill sit mybe like 40 seconds later. if i dont just show up at reclaim mystically before hand. fun stuff I tell you. I love the fact that everything I do lags almost over 30 seconds before the action carries out. What a way to PvP!!!
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

The wierdest thing is, when clan is holding camelot, omnis come down like 20 or so, and we fight them back no problem, i'm running a PIV 1.8Ghz with 1024RAM DSL i lag a litle when theres lots of confusion but normaly nothign too serious, at least on the graphical department.

We kill wave after wave of omni attacks then all the sudden in one of the attacks with just as many omnis we all crash, by all i mean clan. Nothing changes from the previous attacks except that this time there is no fighting, all clanners crash and none of the omnis do, this happens so often its not even funny.

Now i'm not saying that the only way omni win is by crashign us, I know omni can greatly outnumber us and they win fair and square sometimes, 2ho etc, what i'm saying is this situation is totaly retarded, it's not funny for omni also, what fun can there be to be on the loosing side then all the sudden all clanners crash and they can just walk down to tarasque with no opposition when 2 minutes before they were beeing beaten down.

Seems that when omni is winning they win fairly, because they have more people, because they got the edge. But when clanners are winning all the sudden we all mesteriously crash.

I don;t knwo where i'm going here, cause i know a lot of omni people who are good people (just on teh wrong side;P) So not wanting to make any accusations to the omni players in general, i do make accusations that something is rather su****ious and must be looked into.

and btw funcom, if you want to make 2 mirror camelots, make one PVP and one Monster only, so people can choose on zoning, maybe have a red emblem on one side of the main door and a blue one on the other side and people right click it to enter. This way pvp folks can all get on the same dungeon and have fun, while the softcore people can go see if they outdamage eachother killing tarasque on the watered down mirror dungeon.

Hextorr
    Redemption

No more X-Files for you Hextorr

Funcoms version of MMORPG:

THOUSANDS of players online at the same time, u can interact with the WHOLE world.

Ofcourse, if more than 20 people are too close to eachother, the whole f*cking thing will lag u down so much u can't move.

*clap* *clap*

I don't care if there's 40 omnis down in box room, wouldn't be a problem...if I could move. But -1500 runspeed, rooted or 1k+ runspeed doesn't make a difference in Camelot, since I stand still in the same spot until I either die or warp up the stairs and check if I got aggroed and died 8 mins earlier when I was down by the door.

Screw u funcom, the game eats and u're the reason.

Originally posted by Hextorr
    i'm running a PIV 1.8Ghz with 1024RAM DSL i lag a litle when theres lots of confusion but normaly nothign too serious, at least on the graphical department.
    Bah gimme you PC! My pc crashes every second down there :|

Seriously wheres storm and redemption at? there are clanners there, all grey ones mostly :\ need action!

Originally posted by Gold
    Funcoms version of MMORPG:

THOUSANDS of players online at the same time, u can interact with the WHOLE world.

Ofcourse, if more than 20 people are too close to eachother, the whole f*cking thing will lag u down so much u can't move.

*clap* *clap*

I don't care if there's 40 omnis down in box room, wouldn't be a problem...if I could move. But -1500 runspeed, rooted or 1k+ runspeed doesn't make a difference in Camelot, since I stand still in the same spot until I either die or warp up the stairs and check if I got aggroed and died 8 mins earlier when I was down by the door.

Screw u funcom, the game eats and u're the reason.
    righton

/me laugh at FCs illusion of their "mmo" game
    Euphorie 200 Trader RK1
    DrAlban 130+ Doctor RK1

heh, one of the reasons why I don't play that much anymore gold, the lovely lag. I'd like to but, 75% of the time I can't it seems. Can't even have a 1 on 1 duel in the arena anymore without my ping turning red...

Seems every time I've logged on for the past few weeks now, something turns me off to the game every time...

Funcom, you have a great, fun game on your hands and you still have time to fix it. Take note of what everyone says and work with it eh? please...Oh, one thing i really like seeing are the outdoor playfields. The planets orbit, etc..! wonderfull! but..make more of the game outdoors darnit! enough with the missions already!

And also, your losing alot of high level players left and right, on both sides of the conflict here... I'd advise you to listen to more of the high level players anyway, we usually know what the hell we're complaining about anyway :P

well their explanation is something like:

It's the players fault because they are too greedy to hunt outdoors and gain experience slower than in missions.

Which is partially true and false.

Sure part of the reason people mission is because of the xp rewards and uncamped mobs, but outdoor hunting at high level is so unorganized....it's no fun. There is no rookie camp. The spawns seem to just wander all over the place until they all get stuck at one spot or at the zone.

Funcom, for once, stop thinking you know better than your players.

And don't just make something outdoors that would give more xp...make it FUN. Make it something that you want to do, but would still want to go back and do a mission once in a while. And organize those spawns!
    Fotik
    200 Clan Opifex Engineer
    Unit Commander of Storm

Originally posted by Fotik
    well their explanation is something like:

It's the players fault because they are too greedy to hunt outdoors and gain experience slower than in missions.

Which is partially true and false.

Sure part of the reason people mission is because of the xp rewards and uncamped mobs, but outdoor hunting at high level is so unorganized....it's no fun. There is no rookie camp. The spawns seem to just wander all over the place until they all get stuck at one spot or at the zone.

Funcom, for once, stop thinking you know better than your players.

And don't just make something outdoors that would give more xp...make it FUN. Make it something that you want to do, but would still want to go back and do a mission once in a while. And organize those spawns!
    The OT spawn in VW was always packed and fun, until Funcom killed it.

The Medusa spawn was always packed and fun, until Funcom killed it.

And this game is ONLY about leveling nowadays, and even though biledrinkers come close, they can't touch home missions in xp. You don't get an extra 1m xp after your 100th bile kill.

Oh btw, call me psychic, but I know what Funcom will do to "fix" this. They are gonna remove the Xp reward bit from team missions, so that people won't do missions. How do I know this? Cuz it would be the single most dumbest move any1 could make, that's how I know this.

Originally posted by Saiban-Buff wh0re

Seriously wheres storm and redemption at? there are clanners there, all grey ones mostly :\ need action!
    Sorry bro but last time Redemption went to castle we got split up 3 different ways and waay outnumbered...so maybe you might catch a scattered Red member down there but its not likely you'll be seeing us as a guild unless this multi dungeon $hit is fixxed up

thats the reason i started this thread in the first place

Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

Originally posted by Disciple092

Sorry bro but last time Redemption went to castle we got split up 3 different ways and waay outnumbered...so maybe you might catch a scattered Red member down there but its not likely you'll be seeing us as a guild unless this multi dungeon $hit is fixxed up

thats the reason i started this thread in the first place

Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

I had a simalier problem trying to get into SMugglers. We all got parrot, we went in, we were all in differant dungeons. all went back out, found anotrher parrot, went back in, stilkl no luck. We made the others go in and out 5 times before we all got in the same dungeon. THis is fun right?
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12