Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Damn that Camelot

Angry Damn that Camelot

Ok i can deal that omni outnumbers us like 3-1 in PvP but this castle $hit with the multiple dungeons is retarded......

clan was in 2HO with a good sized group in chat and we decided to goto castle .... it spawned 3 castles and we were all split up ah well.
    Problem is clan was waaay outnumbered in all 3 dungeons

Cmon FC stop sukking and make dungeons except equal amounts from each faction before making new dungeons

U wanna make dungeon spawn new after 50 peeps are in it then fine ..whatever
    But at least allow for 25 omni and 25 clanners so there can be a decent fight......unless of course u think 40 omni's holding box room against 10 clanners is fair.....................................JACKASSES =(p

Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA...........Gawdammit,now ya made me whine

Ohh..so it was fair a few months back when it was reversed..40 clanners in box room agains 10 Omnis??? pls clarify.
    I agree it need some fixing but, common you flamed Omni's when we complained about the situation..what was it Whinezell said "Clanners are better pvp'ers in Camelot" ..lol numbers are everything in that place, and frankly the current dungeon setup favors only those who can get the most players in place as fast as possible. Which, even though I'm OT does suck because there's not much of a fight when people are spread accross multiple dungeons. And the fight is 90% of the fun in that place

i goto camelot to PvP, it sucks having maybe 10 clannies to fight only to have an omni replace them when they do. in the end youhave no clans and ist just a big hour long chat before T is killed.

something has to to be done
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

and why can I be in the damn box room with 50 clanners without any lag but when more than 3 omnis show up half of us crash?

Fix Camelot FC!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    and why can I be in the damn box room with 50 clanners without any lag but when more than 3 omnis show up half of us crash?

Fix Camelot FC!
    That's 'cause you didnt see the other 47 omnis storming down 'cause you already crashed ;D

Originally posted by Rznr

That's 'cause you didnt see the other 47 omnis storming down 'cause you already crashed ;D
    No it's not, if not all of those 47 omnis sneaking all the way from outside castle and all the way down.

Can be because everyone start moving and shooting ofcourse, but doesn't matter what it is, no fun with 50k ping insted of normal 100 and to crash. Need to be fixed
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

No it's not, if not all of those 47 omnis sneaking all the way from outside castle and all the way down.

Can be because everyone start moving and shooting ofcourse, but doesn't matter what it is, no fun with 50k ping insted of normal 100 and to crash. Need to be fixed
    Aye, well, it's usually more than 3, but i do think all the shooting has a lot to do with it too. Needs to be fixed, totally agree

Btw, you only had 50k ping? lucky bastard, i had 170k

Originally posted by Rznr

Aye, well, it's usually more than 3, but i do think all the shooting has a lot to do with it too. Needs to be fixed, totally agree

Btw, you only had 50k ping? lucky bastard, i had 170k
    Hehe, I said that if it's more than 3, so if you usally more than 3 it means I always crash and I always do
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

You can get a ping reading????? I cant

aww, do dah dirty clannahs not like to taste deir own medicine? im sowwy
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

Originally posted by Dwraith
    Ohh..so it was fair a few months back when it was reversed..40 clanners in box room agains 10 Omnis???

Back there we didnt have this 2 dungeon crap... Frist time it happend was when 14.2 went life
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

lol, you are still fighting over that gimped loot? Its like 40 ppl so that 1 person can get an item, which sucks too. Except the hood, thats the only good one, the rest is gimped, cant believe such a big mob as the Tar got so gimped loot.

Well, I'm not gonna waste time down there until it's fixed.

First I need to spend 15 minutes zoning to even get into the right dungeon. Then, when I get into one, I end up lagging too bad to function. A typical fight for me in there is:

- Enter 25%
    - Nothing happens for 30 seconds, and I get no response on any commands
    - Have 4 pages of red scrolling over my screen, showing me I just got killed in the 30 seconds I was lagged.

There are a few variations on this.

- Some times it looks like my client is responding, only to find myself killed at a completely different location than where I think I am.
    - Some times I crash the second I enter 25%

But regardless, I always end up dead without being able to put up a fight. I find it strange that some people seems to be unaffected by the lag tho. Am I running the game with the wrong settings or something?

Originally posted by Coldstrike

But regardless, I always end up dead without being able to put up a fight. I find it strange that some people seems to be unaffected by the lag tho. Am I running the game with the wrong settings or something?
    nah, we just have uber computers

turning down view distance a little could help, also running on a lower resolution cuts down lag
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

Originally posted by Clark "Garzu-perman" Kent
    lol, you are still fighting over that gimped loot? Its like 40 ppl so that 1 person can get an item, which sucks too. Except the hood, thats the only good one, the rest is gimped, cant believe such a big mob as the Tar got so gimped loot.
    Gimme the Coat then. ;p

Serious want to try to get it sometime =) dont care about the bad stats... its looks good
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Noda
    aww, do dah dirty clannahs not like to taste deir own medicine? im sowwy
    What medecine? Omni still sux but now they have to sploit with lagstorms to get the tara *jk* No but serious.. that chrashes makes it impossible to play... Resynch's that is so bad that people say you invurnibility exploits, cause you still take damage when your down below <0hp... just that on your screen you havent gotten away a projectile... Then after you have gotten stuck in the death loop that you continue to die in you get your gun unequiped on to that... =/
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

people actually still play this game?
    Euphorie 200 Trader RK1
    DrAlban 130+ Doctor RK1

Originally posted by euphorie
    people actually still play this game?
    No we just dream about it...

Nightmares..

NIGHTMARES I SAY!!!!!!!!

Pomy, multiple Camelots have been there since its introduction. FC just 'tweaked' the parameters in almost every patch since.

This however doesnt mean i dont aggree with you on the multiple instanse issue. However FC will have to decrease spawn timer to compensate for the lesser loot.

One thing most people tend to miss, though not FC i suspect, is that while a 18 hour respawn on a 2k max people server may provide enough loot for it to be sparse it does in no way work on a 15-20k subscription server.

I essence an 18 hour spawn corresponds to a 4-7 day spawn time in other lower populated games with respect to loot pr person.

Since we, the players, several times have stated that camping was not our favorite past time i suspect that other issues is holding FC from changing this. Most likely a desire to keep the high lvl's in the game for as long as possible.

This in essence is one of the things that the clan side has been feeling lately. Since most of the high lvl PvP oriented clanners got the T loot back in the early days they stopped coming or quit due to boredom.

What we need is more high level bosses like T, faster spawn time, less loot pr boss. Put one in Omni HQ, one in PW and one in DAV. No need for nice big modelled dungeons with hours of artist work. Just throw them into those already empty zones.

Atleast thats what i think.

Demi

Originally posted by Clark "Garzu-perman" Kent
    gimped loot?

dragonflesh armor is nothing to laugh at, my friend.
    Muffinhunter
    200/AL 5 Clan Fixer (omg finally)
    Jadedmuffin
    81 Omni MP (on hold...man, MP's get boring fast.)
    Acknonano
    34 Clan Raidslave Doc (or at least that was the initial idea...)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast