Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dumb idea...:)

eh?

Originally posted by speardancer
    But the nano's are still better looking than alot of Atrox's I've seen.. my own toons included.

Besides, there are guys that would like a woman with no mouth (see my headshot)
    i think atroxes look über cool.

they got an apish, brutish look that fits a race breed for heavy labor or combat.

i like the fact that their arms hang down to their knees and they have no neck.
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

Think we can safely throw this thread away, the original poster I agree with, but seems some the follow up posts will kill this one.

Jagdtyger

Originally posted by JagdTyger
    Think we can safely throw this thread away, the original poster I agree with, but seems some the follow up posts will kill this one.
    Which posts specifically Jagdtyger?

--Nexus

Not yours Nex, just seems that anytime someone posts something about fixing female forms or improving them in someway the same people come out asking for bigger parts on them, or turns it into a whole different type of chat.

I can see it now, Dev Team says "look some female players want some improvements, let me read this", 5 mins later as they are deleting it from their list say "not worth the time, just a bunch of pervoids in there".

Its a game, isnt it?

Jagdtyger (170 adv)
    Vampiira (150 tra)

i'm gonna agree with you Jagd. i guess some people can't resist being pervs.

personally, i find nothing wrong with the female models on their own, but i think that the male ones look kinda goofy. i reackon we need some more clothes as well.. somthing more casual for the ladies and somthing less camp for the lads would be appreciated!

--Nexus

nah

FC dont work totally liek that jady. They look at the posters topic. Then they look a few others, not all of them, i mean, it the poster had a good idea and the replys mostly arnt critisim they would probably think about it. Though my hips to look big =\
    Yes i live in alaska, No i dont live in an igloo, yes i have cable!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12