Thread: Any other guns cept pumps?

Any other guns cept pumps?

I new to the whole trade game I was wondering is there anything other than pump trainee/pump master that are good for lower lvl traders?
    Zim: The MegaDooomer Gir, The most powerful stealth robot in the Irken military.

Gir: *gasp* It's got chicken legs!

I don't really know what you mean about low level, but I would try getting a shattergun on as soon as possible, dual wield with a home defender (shattergun as this ql has nearly no low multi ranged req), and get someone to help you get that TIM scope.

oh sorry by low lvl i mean from the lvl 1-30 stage.
    Zim: The MegaDooomer Gir, The most powerful stealth robot in the Irken military.

Do you mean PvP, or Pvm?
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Member of Angels of the night, Rimor

if you mean low level twinks then yes there are certian reguard as 'the best' weapons for a twink at certain levels.

When it come to a leveling toon then a trader can vertually use what theyw ant shooty wise due to the abilty to drain and not have OE a rather large ql weapon.

It only come down to if you mostly level in RK or SL (min damage weapons).

Mobs won't min damage at lvl 30 though - I used a HD in my offhand right up to inf before the damage on it became a problem. Now I dont' want to take my salabim off (reset perks I needed to put it on) so i'm not sure it still sucks with the -13k ac debuff.

For min damage, damage type matters. For hecks I know projectile and chem are good, radiation seems to be ok. For horrors/guardians, chem sucks but fire is good . . . just watch you damage and you'll see when you need a different gun on.
    Slimsobe retired 220 opifex trader General of New Movement
    Oneeyedjim 175 nanomage crat

"You will never understand bureaucracies until you understand that for bureaucrats procedure is everything and outcomes are nothing."

well atm in lvling on rk and using a Ithica. ill prolly just stick with then then till i figure out whats better.

Vektor shotguns
    Fine smith Shattergun (sl)
    Home defender
    Bazzit diplomatic (mish drop)
    'Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.'

Fhinn, TL7 Neutral Gunslinger // Countinn, TL5 Neutral Trader
    Sleekitt TL5 Clan Fixer

Shattered Dreams, of ye olde RK2 Recruitment thread

I prefer Vector Shotguns sometimes cause it has a great Dmg but somethings it can do the lowest possible which can be hard on us.. and another problem about vectors is it dont have no specials which I don't mind either.... but its a great gun... I would suggest getting one and testing it out for both RK and SL to see the difference.... also try other types of guns as I wouldnt stick to just one type.
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired