Thread: Big heaping helping of randomy randomness

Post Big heaping helping of randomy randomness

So I was walking down the street when I saw something shiny in the road. I was all like "Hey, dat thing's really purdy!" I decided to walk towards it...

Hey ppl. Keep this thing going. Just post another post with three sentences keeping the story above going, and may it be totally random
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Even if your minds confused,
    then this is what you need to do,
    you need to get that mixed up feeling upside in from out of you" -Mr. Bones

Then all of a sudden a Giant Murderous Donut of Doom came down. Everyone was like, Aiiiie! So then the GMDOD said....
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

"I will summon a purple nothing with blue wings to nerf that shiny something"....
    welcome to 1984 starting this week we are currently and have always been at war with the terroism.

War on terrorism: The act of violating every basic human right.

The purple nothing with blue wings, waved his hand, and 'lo and behold, from every nook, and even some crannies, half-starved police officers erupted, and the donut knew fear...

However, this doughnut was no average doughnut. In fact, as doughnuts came, this doughnut was far superior, in size, intelligence and sugar content. He was a special doughnut. A doughnut with leadership, presence and he had a certain aura about him. He would look down upon the gigantic hordes of normal doughnuts, and pronounce, 'Bow down before me, for I am the master of all time and space! You shall obey me, for I am your *self-appointed-unofficial-yet-still-undeniable* God!' This proclamation of greatness spread across the lands, and the mighy doughnutic minions assembled in the streets, amassing their numbers, and preparing for the inenvitable attempt at world domination. Doughnuts rolled across the land (well the downhill parts of it anyway), recruiting their circular comrades, and not before long a gigantic force was created. Weapons of war were handed out to these impressionable young snacks, not that it made much difference (doughnuts lack any noticeable limbs, so they would just carry guns because it looked cool, they couldn't pull the trigger) and the orders were now given by the King-among-doughnuts. He said:
    BiggerDave - 93 Omni Soldier
    Fethers - 43 Omni Agent
    Phetherz - 18 Omni Doctor

Unit member of Omni-Tek Blackwolf Operations

"beware the evil Homer for he is the great donut eater"
    welcome to 1984 starting this week we are currently and have always been at war with the terroism.

A hushed silence fell over the massed army of donuts, and then it was heard "Mmmm Donuts..." after which the donuts threw down their arms in horror, and retreated, never to be seen again. Figuring it was safe to venture about, I was crossing the street when I was suddenly struck by a....

doughnut arm that the evil homer had thrown

:homer hit you for 3000 points of doughnut arm damage.

at which point he said"

"Psst, hey you, want a Nullity Sphere disk? I got a whole stack of em out back, but first you must answer 3 questions! The first question is..."

Lol, Hiso, only you and I think this is fun

"what color does a smurf turn when you choke it?

<yeah kinda strange maybe i should do work at work instead of spamming the bored with nonlogical thoughts>

p.s couldnt find anarchyol on gangwars? try sending me a message i use the samename

to which I answered "blue! No, wait! Yellow!" But it was already too late, I had been pitched into a deep gorge. I was lucky however, for I landed on a giant....

Yeah, AnarchyOL gang got 1 member, who then quit playing, so I joined some random gang, I sent you a msg in game.

purple bonzai buddy that promised to make your expiereince funner.
    after which he stole your wallet and promptly ran to the store to.....

I followed the Bonazia buddy, trying to retrieve my QL 200 wallet of "Hold some money." But Bonazia Buddy tried to evade me at every turn I took. His purpleness could not fool me, I knew the plan was bigger than at first a simple theft when....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Even if your minds confused,
    then this is what you need to do,
    you need to get that mixed up feeling upside in from out of you" -Mr. Bones