Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can anyone tell me about getting dragon armor or have a quest link?! =)

heheh... so optimistic

160+ ? How big is your guild ? U guys will probably be dead for u'll even see the Tarasques... dead at the hands of those 2 uber guilds...
    Lol so childish. Judging me on the forums before you even know who the hell I am or what guild I am in.

Oh, what exactly defines and uber guild? Cuz that guild has a majority of it's members over lv170? Cuz they camp uniques? Cuz they have many items that some ppl only dream about?

In my book that tells me that they have different priorities then other ppl do. Am I jealous of the higher tier guilds? No, because like them, I'd like to think of myself as a professional and not a jealous hater.

I believe the only difference between the 'so-called' uber guilds, as many ppl like to call it, is that they have higher priorities and set higher goals than other players or guilds.

If you people want to point a finger, look in the mirror and point. WTF for you ask? Because you're not working hard enough.
    Millard "Zzzzzz" Peak - Adventurer
    And 5 other gimps too!

"I've never been so thirsty in my life!"
    - Half Baked

Question Where do i get it? (IF i could)

Where could i get this uber armor, where is this massive dragon?

Post Avalon

In Avalon, you'd go to Camelot Castle. Once inside the castle turn left at the top of the stairs and into the dark library looking place. THere's 2 more guards by a door in the back and that's the dungeon (25% zonedown there)

You'll fight many baddies. Ghasap's Minions and Im not sure what more.. You get lucky if you can find Morgan LeFaye and Lord Ghasap for some extra uniques but somewhere down there is the main baddy - The Tarasque.

Here's a picture from an earlier post on these forums of the dragon him/her-self.

Tarasque

Picture provided by Frost from post - Screenshot contest number 2

I imagine it will have dragon parts as loot just as some monsters have "monster parts".. But since I've never made it that far, maybe someone who has can confirm?
    Last edited by Foster; Aug 17th, 2002 at 12:50:52.

Smile i saw tara!

i saw tara, took 50 omni lvl 120+ bout 10min to kill him, lol u need a large org to take it down

that many

so 50 omni to kill it, hmmm hope u divide the loot up fairly lol
    /me pisses my pants

You only need 1 team of extremely experienced players, that or hes been upgraded since Iast saw that..

Ooooh and dont even think about taking your own team down, TC and MOK get all hissy about you 'stealing' there loot when They cant get it.

Wah wah my lewt!!
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

I was at T just the other day, sunday i think it was. Lots of guilds there and when T got killed they opened the lottery and we all got to put our names in. I didnt win but it looked fair to me...and btw I am not in a guild

Bloodriegn

Tara is for everyone!

I would have to say that those people who lay claim to tara have some serious issues. I am lucky to play on RK2 where right now we have no guilds capable of taking down Tara by themselves. This has forced us to work together. Granted one guild Quizotic decided that they would take the loot from Tara if they won it and not let others roll for it but most of the guilds dont think that way. There are a few who have that greedy mentality that really makes them nothing more than grief players in their own right, but generaly most players are more than happy to be fair and honest. It makes me sad and angry to think that you have two Quizotic on RK1 thats just horrible. The troubles they caused on RK2 were just awful for 2 weeks no one hunted tara because they knew that one guild would try and take the loot for themselves. Why put in all that hard work and show up if some scum buckets are going to take the loot and run? So I say to those who let greed control them. Take some time and realize the most important thing... ITS A GAME YOU IDIOT! A game with 1000's of other people who all want to enjoy it too. Stop ruining the game for everyone else. You feel the need to piss people off or make the game miserable then go play Quake or D2 but leave us people who are here to have fun alone.

Enuff Said.

Barbbs 163 Old School Fixer

Originally posted by Galaxia
    Lets see...

Not a member of either of two guilds, so NO IN HELLS WAY of obtaining it by CAMPING.

I have 15 million credits to my name. (edit. yes, took 1 damn year to save this much !)

800 million for a fair shot at ONE piece of the armour...

785 million credits to go.

I get on average 200k credits per day I log to play.

785,000,000 / 200,000 = 3925

It will take me 3925 days to save for it or 10.75 years

LOL.

Thanks Funcom.
    only making 200k a day? you could make more than that, close to a million

785mill / 1mill =785

785 days to go

thanks funcom

money

Not that great when making money
    never sit around selling but
    just blitz missions for stuff, ncu memory goes pretty well 1mil + for ql 200
    I just think the money thing in ao is a problem at low lvls never got enough at lvl 100 + got all i can use without going for uber gear (which doesnt do much anyways).
    my ma needs dragon armour but by the time i have got that much money or won the lottery enough times i will be lvl 200 so whats the point.
    my best advice is just have fun trying to lvl rather than hitting your head against the wall visiting tara over and over hoping to get in the lottery.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12