Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Current Doctor Buglist

Talking

Uhm...I wonder if I was drunk and used the same one twice on my hotbar?
    I'll test it again tonight.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

I have noticed loosing the - % nano cost as well in some zones. Feels very much similar to the sometimes disappearing city bonuses.

Nano Feast perk bugged

Nano Feast... "The effect of this special is a direct damage attack. It will grow more effective when you train more perks in the Champion of Nano Combat line. It will be even more efficient if the target has Fuzz running."

...except that it isn't. I successfully run Fuzz (L5) on a target and then successfully run Nano Feast (L5) on the same target, well within the 10 seconds during which the target should have 'Affected by Fuzz' running. 440 points of projectile damage from Fuzz, followed by 440 points of chem damage from Nano Feast.

From the 'Nano Feast' effects list:
    Hit Target
    Requirements:
    Caster Perk Champion of Nano Combat (L5) trained
    Caster Perk Champion of Nano Combat (L6) untrained
    Target Does not have Affected by Fuzz running
    Effect:
    Health -440 - -552 ChemicalAC
    Hit Target
    Requirements:
    Caster Perk Champion of Nano Combat (L6) untrained
    Target Has Affected by Fuzz running
    Caster Perk Champion of Nano Combat (L5) trained
    Effect:
    Health -550 - -690 ChemicalAC
    Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheffy
    But that isn't what happens. I teamed with another Doctor tonight. We both dotted ourselves, she targetted me and used Close Call when I got under 10% health. It executed with me targetted, but it healed her.
    Only recently started upping embrace, does it still work as above?

Could be kinda useful when you need to be healing the tank and need to heal your self as well i guess.
    GlaDos: There was even going to be a party for you. A big party, that all of your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend, 'the Companion Cube'. Of course, he couldn't come, because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either, because you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file; 'Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned.' SHALL NOT BE MOURNED. That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny too.

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions." - Albert Einstein

New "Already executing Nano Program..."
    Since 16.0 went live, this bug preventing nano casting has become much more prevalent. It's hard to determine what is causing it, but the error can make it so you can't execute a nano even after you've been standing around doing nothing.
    Sheffy: Need a detailed test case if you can figure out how to reproduce this!

that issues seems to happen because of auras refreshing. the more aura buffs, i.e. crat/engie/nt, etc that are going within the team, the more often that issue comes up. been in same team with all auras turned off (on request ) and that issue disappeared. not sure why an incomeing nano would affect outgoing nanos, but that seems to be the primary cause. there could well be other factors that add to it also but i wouldn't swear by them

Ok, this is starting to get annoying.. i keep getting "please wait" or "already executing nano program" when im not...
    this has killed me and my teams a couple of times now, not funny at all! They should try fix this before i go crazy!

happens when im soloing stuff and when im in team.. i can try to move, but still i keep getting this messages...
    Tullyme - 217/20 omni doc

Quote Originally Posted by Tully
    Ok, this is starting to get annoying.. i keep getting "please wait" or "already executing nano program" when im not...
    this has killed me and my teams a couple of times now, not funny at all! They should try fix this before i go crazy!

happens when im soloing stuff and when im in team.. i can try to move, but still i keep getting this messages...
    Shoot I hung my doc up over this very issue as it is no fun letting a team die and they complaining at me for doing it then I have to explain this bug. Of course I am promptly kicked to the curb and I feel bad but there is not one damn thing I can do about it as it is in the lap of FC.

Its to do with Keeper auras (yes blame us all u want but we arent gonna cancel them for docs )

also happens when im alone.. and in teams without keepers.. so... just not the keepers aura that is messing it upp---
    Tullyme - 217/20 omni doc

Its usually a temporary nanoprogram thats either refreshing or ticking, you might even have perks that are ticking that affects ur heals.

it juts most often is noticable with keepers because their Aura refreshes the fastest (10-20s) followed by Crats and Engies (20+s) and later Soldiers (2mins).

had a team yesterday (crat, engie, fix, sold) and everybody had all possible Auras (inc crat perk xp aura) running and i was having trouble to even BUFF myself.

it has to do with the refreshing of the auras counting as executing nanoprograms.
    (its very similar to the old reload bug, wich counted as perk and therfore was only executed after all other perk bars had been finished)

Dark Front
    Deathstalker Owner of Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    Brucelee2003: Hit, switch target, hit, switch target, avoid pvp. Works.
    Divine001: That's not even funny DS. You're not welcome here.
    randomletter: people with AS/SA/dimach combos are dangers to an adv while other profs are totally immune
    randomletter: You only win due to the unfair crat advantage. Namely advs have 0 experience.

something I have noticed that helps here alot is changing your ncu window to "time" it puts the aruas at the bottom. Not really sure what good it does but I am not getting as many errors like I was.

Also funcom is fully aware of this error. It was said that this is how the Devs actually wrote it making it more challenging for us. Going to look now for the thread to post it here.
    Ragingangel 220/26 Omni Doc
    Rjsangel 215/16 Omni Shade
    Proud Unit Members of Dark Front

Any updates on the bugs here?
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

FC has been asking us if our bug lists are up-to-date, which they are, the last few weeks so I'm guessing they're taking a close look at profession specific bugs.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Good stuff, thanks Regi

|| Primal Evolution ||

hp procs
    here is list hp proc nanos from sl-heals, and as you can see see they have stacking orders.
    anyway, for some reason nano-proc with higher stacking order wont override lower proc.

i bet this has something to do about procs being unrefreshable by itself or lower ones. But by a higher ql?

its annoying when level 175 doc casts CR on tank and he gets 1.2k proc in NCU, then within 12 seconds 220 Doc cast 220 heal and tank will be still affected with 1.2k proc until 12 seconds are over and 175 doc casts 1.2k proc again..

it just nerfes the healing abilities of a higher level doc

and btw.. how Gargantuan Health, Colossal Health, Exaggerated Health and Enhanced Team Heath differs from others teamhp buffs by having ClassPanic flag?
    Garg-health
    other
    /hell helpbot l 140
    [Team] Tinymoocow: should have told me u were running DD
    [Team] Tinymoocow: I was slacking whole mission

what does ClassPanic mean then?
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

Just got word from FC that the buglists are being looked at this week and next. Hopefully something happens this time.

I can't really reproduce this.

But, I have to some extent noticed something quite annoying.
    Now funcom can ofc blame this on lag, or on my superstitions, but to me it seems like I can't get a heal off during alien raids from time to time, because I or the target is busy getting nuked..

Basically, mostly when I can't heal myself is when I a few sec later loose hp w/o red text (nukes .

I might be terribly wrong here, but if I'm right, this sucks kinda.

Don't know if this has been here before or not, or any way to test it come to mind, but yeah.

Well I guess it would only stop you from healing if the mob was making you execute the program on yourself, rather than execute it on you. So if you were hit from xxxx of xxx type damage from yourself, then that's the case. If you're hit from xxx of xxx type damage from the alien, then he's executing it on you.

|| Primal Evolution ||

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast