Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Current Doctor Buglist

Nano Cost Reduction per 16.0 patch

Was in a mission and was NOT running any DOTS... and just couldnt keep up nano - had to genius and stim... when normally I only have to do either task if I'm tripple DOTing - many docs in guild noticed this too. My husband with his enforcer was mongoing like normal - and running out of his total pool - every fight...

So we started watching the numbers. I dont know what's causing it - but something in our perk usage was causing our nano cost reduction to go temporarily offline... like we didnt have a single piece of nano-cost reducing material on us.

Noticed the issue with nano interupt... maybe related...

Renewal of Being
    NaCost: 1057

Nano-cost reducers = 31%

Normal nano cost is 665 - but after using some of my perks - it cost the whole 1057.
    Maybe it wasn't the perk - maybe it was the first aid stim nerf or looting or stimming my husband - or moving to the next room... but my nano cost kept going from 1057 to 800something - then back to 665.

ALSO... was in city doing a raid and - couldnt run my heal - checked nanoskills - and just BEING in the city subtracted my nanoskills 40 points. 40! Went into HQ and got them back - zoned -40... relogged -40 - went into the store and got the points back. CC was at 100%

Hope this thread still gets read by SOMEONE! Reporting it as a bug...

end_of_line

Quote Originally Posted by Sheffy
    Nano Feast perk special icon doesn't gray out
    Upon execution, the Nano Feast perk special icon does not gray out, making it difficult to tell when the perk is available for use again. This is in the Champion of Nano Combat perkline, and while not Doctor-specific, many Doctors train this line.
    Status: Should have been fixed in 15.9 but reports of it still not working, can you please confirm
    Sheffy: Still not graying out. Confirmed and re-reported to Funcom.
    working good
    Evaldas 205/9 Meta-Physicist
    Evaldas1 46/0 Trader
    Evaldas2 60/5 Martial Artist
    Evaldas3 220/27 Doctor
    Evaldas4 113/12 Adventurer
    Evaldas5 218/12 Engineer
    Evaldas21 21/2 Trader

█████████
    █████████
    █████████

Proud applicant of Genesis

-Removed "Nano Feast graying out" since 16.0 has fixed it.

-Added "Already executing Nano Program.." since 16.0 made this issue much more pronounced.

-Added additional information to a few bug descriptions to clarify things and help Funcom.

-Added requests for reproducable test cases to help get our bugs fixed faster.

Thamar - If you can reproduce the nanocost bug, please give me details on how to do it. I haven't heard of this happening before, but I believe your report. I just can't get it to happen.

The city controller issue is entirely different and has been reported by many many many people. For example, my guild's city advantages don't work in Avalon for some reason. Stupid huh? It doesn't make any sense.

Sheffy,

Attempt to reproduce the "Cannot cast nano at this time" bug by doing the following:

1) Cast heal.
    2) Wait for nano recharge to disappear from GUI
    3) IMMEDIATELY cast nano.
    4) Get message.

So in a way it could be a latency issue, but I've reproduced it several times by trying to "spam" heal. If you wait until the exact instant after the regen bar disappears you get the message, and the next two times immediately following since it would make sense that the latency should have resolved the second time you hit the hotbar to heal.

Only work around I've found so far is to wait a count of "One" before healing, but even that doesn't always work.

Hope that helps, if not contact me ingame and I'll try and show you the reproduction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

So is the executing nanoprogram "bar" recharging too quickly, or are the icons not un-graying out fast enough?

bug or not to bug...that´s the question ;)

Malicious Prohibition does not effect Self-Perkheals (Doc+MA tested).
    The problem is the different school:
    MP effect is on school "healing", Self-Perkheals are school "combat"

Now the question:

Is it "as intendet" ? Why the Self-Perkheals are the school of "combat" ?

Many players and a GM at DNW think it is not as intendet, so he wrote a note to funcom to check it.

Greetings from another dim
    Laringo
    Jose "Laringo" Scope, Doc, 220/30, RK2

Interesting. Thanks for the report and thanks for stopping by, Laringo.

I know MP works on Keeper perk heals (Curing Touch), so I'll have to do a little more testing to figure out which perks aren't affected. Do you have the names? Like Balance of Yin and Yang, Harmonize Body and Mind, and Red Dawn?

Harmonize Body and Mind, and Red Dawn was the "not effected" perk of the MA
    Jose "Laringo" Scope, Doc, 220/30, RK2

Sheffy,

New "Already executing Nano Program..."
    Since 16.0 went live, this bug preventing nano casting has become much more prevalent. It's hard to determine what is causing it, but the error can make it so you can't execute a nano even after you've been standing around doing nothing.
    I also have had this...

Latest was on my Level 71 Nano doc last night @2042hrs 11.8.05 ..

Was standing in Borealis talking to another Doctor in my guild, Ramiyana, and just casted a Cellular Rebuild on someone running by.. I waited til the casting bar dropped and the qbar nano ungrey'd.. Couldn't cast or use anything intil I zoned.

Tried the normal jumping, hiding, sitting with no effect.. Zoned to Jobe and it seemed to work again.
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

i've never had it that bad with the bug.. i get it every now and then if im lagged. the casting animation is longer on the shadowlands heals and sometimes there is a server/client synchronization error, or something...

a quick step back usualy fix this for me. im aware that the bug exsists so i have it in the back of my head when healing.

this almost never happens when im doing stuff inside, missions, alien ships, etc. i had some problems when adonis was the place to be.

<Insert witty quote here>

Blondenurse :: 220/30/67 :: doc
    Decepticon :: 220/30/70 :: adv
    Icingdeath :: 200/16/36 :: adv
    Sykebil :: 148/xx/xx :: doc
    -------------------------------------
    And many other alts

Close call launches when TARGET is below 21% hp. It should be SELF instead.
    :-(

Talking

Hmm, loaded Touch of Kindness last night just before I stepped into a Pen Medium (208 pulled), decided to see how I would do soloing with it, put my Ely Cuirass on for -5% and I wear my CfB for another -2%, plus I have more from symbs and stuff...

I encountered the same problem as before, although I now find it difficult to run out of nano..., nano cost definetly went up. ToK was costing me at least 700 per heal cast, and this was the first thing I did stepping into the mission, no perks, no looting, no other nanos, no nothing.

Kinda, odd, but I doubt it's a screwup with the -nano%, for CH and my (RK) DoT's were all reduced alright...
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Lal
    Close call launches when TARGET is below 21% hp. It should be SELF instead.
    I tested this tonight and I understand the current functionality of the perk, but not the intended design.

The perk description mentions "target health" (not Self) which leads me to believe the perk should be able to execute on the target -- perhaps teammates. The database even shows "Hit Target Health 5500 - 6000" which leads me to believe it should heal the target if the target is under 20% health.

But that isn't what happens. I teamed with another Doctor tonight. We both dotted ourselves, she targetted me and used Close Call when I got under 10% health. It executed with me targetted, but it healed her.

So I'm not sure if the bug is 1) Close Call healing self instead of target, or 2) checking target health % instead of self health % in order for the "self-heal" perk to execute.

I can add this to the buglist, if for no other reason than to get clarification on its intended functionality.

I added that Close Call confusion (there's a bug in there somewhere, just don't know which part ), and re-added team heals and auras interrupting nano casting. Old bug, but still there, and it needs to go away. Now.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Sheffy
    I added that Close Call confusion (there's a bug in there somewhere, just don't know which part ), and re-added team heals and auras interrupting nano casting. Old bug, but still there, and it needs to go away. Now.
    Any Doctor who is capable of pressing the perk deserves better, and will get it asap, just so we can piss Satenia off again by delaying her content...

Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Close Call Perk Special

Close Call Perk Special

While on team, using this perk on team members does not work unless you are fighting (attacking).

Theobroma

BGH4 is still selftarged too get the Helas, if u dont Traget urself its will done no heals.
    Radio SdF
    AOWiki

Die Stärke einer Zivilisation wird nicht daran gemessen, wie Sie Kriege führen; sondern wie Sie diese vermeiden.
    -- Gene Roddenberry

Vaccinate Perk Specials: Both lock, even if you only use 1, therefore totally negating the point of having 2.

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Stillian
    Vaccinate Perk Specials: Both lock, even if you only use 1, therefore totally negating the point of having 2.

works well for me Oo
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast