Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Current Doctor Buglist

The Pathogen proc ticks only once

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...54&postcount=1

I think UBT should be on the bug list. If it never lands (on bosses), it really takes away one of the core staples to what being a doctor is.
    Ctrlaltwin. Man. Legend.

Unfortunately not a bug but intended. And admittedly rightly so because heavy init debuffs dumbed down a lot of encounters. Preferred solution would have been two sets of init debuffs, one heavy for regular mobs and a slightly less effective one useable on bosses. In the rebalance all init debuffs have been collapsed into one line - including crat and shade init debuffs - anyway, so depending on teams we may not spam ubt in regular pvm either.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

I found that the Advanced Frailty nano only lasts for 10-15 seconds instead of 1min 14 secs after landing. Because of this, I have to switch back to using a lesser init debuff - exhaust muscles

Quote Originally Posted by gorybunny View Post
    I found that the Advanced Frailty nano only lasts for 10-15 seconds instead of 1min 14 secs after landing. Because of this, I have to switch back to using a lesser init debuff - exhaust muscles
    What you've encountered is not a bug, but an old feature. Some of the init debuffs have a chance to break (end) when the debuffed mob is attacked, and some don't. This is the reason everyone uses Uncontrollable Body Tremors (UBT) that debuffs inits by 1452 pts instead of Decrepitude thar debuff by 2569.

I couldn't find a new and fancy list for you, so this ancient one will have to do http://aomed.tripod.com/debuff.html . Nothing have changed in the 10 years since this list was made, so it's still up to date...
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

Generally the rule was if it had muscle in the name it was unbreakable and if it didn't then it was. The only one to not follow that rule I believe was rapid palsy. Breakable debuffs are being removed with the rebalanced though so no gimp mezz for us anymore.

Would probably be helpful to list the bugs with LE Procs Astringent and Anatomic Blight in here as specific doc issues, as not everyone will be looking at the 18.5 known issues thread

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=598279
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

Old thread I see, but a bug to note would be when you cast UBT, sometimes it says it was successful, even though it doesnt actually land.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910