Over the past couple of weeks a swarm of Vultures have been terrorizing ICC. The guards in place are either poorly trained, or are mere braggarts as all they can do is talk about how much the vultures are going to hurt. Extermination of the Vultures surrounding ICC is desperately needed.

----------------------------

Anyway, you've got a serious bug going on with vultures spawning in walls in ICC. They are *not* being led in through the tunnel. I spend a great deal of time there and can attest to the randomness of this. I've summoned 2 ARKs and ran into a GM and both told me they'd report it, but seeing as though it's been going on off and on since the patch I figure I better post it here as well. The vultures sometimes, but not always appear on the radar, but the guards will all go on and on about killing the thing without actually firing. You need to fix the spawning issue and have them not spawn as they do.

"You'll be sorry you came here Falikos. For we guards won't shut up" is what they should be saying

Oh, and resetting their agro target only works for a little while (by seeing them attack someone else, or calming them). Eventually they'll go back to trash talking the vulture.

Thanks
-Fal