Thread: Quote from FC, and bracers. what will they do?

Quote from FC, and bracers. what will they do?

this is a qoute from the soldier report

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2. reflect needs to be reworked … having a 75% TMS isn’t all that unique when everyone else can achieve 72%, and atm TMS is actually all that have to feel unique
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/Agreed. Reflect needs to be looked at, and I'm glad to say it currently is being looked at. On the Soldier side of things, we will ensure the reflect you are able to gain will be effective compared to others.

Obviously they ARE going to do something... last night in the arena i did my full blown alpha on keldrys with rrfe proj bracers and aggresion enhancer.

what would "probably" have been a 10-16k alpha on a mob because my FA hit for 11 bullets, was reduced to 150 or so burst 30 ish fling and 234 Full auto.

these are the kinds of things im talking about. only a soldier should have that kind of reflection. and only with TMS up. now its only for one dmg type but use proj/enery or proj/melee and you are in really nice shape.

It's "kinda" like me finding a UVC graft, or a mongo or complete heal graft, takes one of the strongest points of one profession and puts it on any other one, but we all know the deal hehe.. im looking forward to the changes myself.

oh and if anyone finds a uvc or complete heal graft ill pay 5k for it thanks1
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Only 5k? Man, you're cheap! 8P
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

cauldnt of put it better myself ....take alook around see how many sols are around now ..we need sorting bad and sorting fast
    not in 5 patches time ..