Thread: died of sheild dmg, no credit for kill ?

died of sheild dmg, no credit for kill ?

other day i was fighting with saurun in mmd and of course i died. brought up an interesting question though cause he did not get credit for the kill. nobody else was attacking me except for him so all the dmg i took came solely from saurun.

when i checked it out, i did however notice that he had a pretty nice dmg sheild on, and i seemed to be taking more reflected dmg then what he was dealing to me. my question is this, if someone's dmg sheild/bracers and whatever else reflects back my attacks does more dmg then the player can do to me, do they or do they not get credit for the kill?

also, when i duel any enforcer and they are running dmg sheilds and rage with bracers, their sheild definitely does more dmg to me then they do...i get about an avg of 155 to 200 total reflected dmg every time i swing hit or miss but so far no enforcer has /told me they didn't get credit when i died.

dmg from player < dmg from sheild = credit for kill ?

damage from refelcet was how caol got his neo title ..deuling sols in the arena and let them kill them selfs on hes damage sheild rrf and bracers ..

that's a pretty cheesy tactic if you ask me. i know that everytime i duel an enforcer the collective sheilds are what kills me every time, not the enforcer. it's gotten to the point where when i get asked for a duel from enforcers i just say no because it's pretty much pointless to even try.

soldiers tms doesn't do as much dmg to me as what the enforcers sheilds do...go figure

Thats pretty sad when reflection so bad it kills you :\ Sometimes find myself being outdamaged by damage shield + reflection sometimes too.

soldiers =

we need some help :/

Dooomiz - 133 Soldier
    Doomiz - 95 Enforcer

60 from C screen
    155 from Rage.

Please do realise that we take a nice big 54 dot for that added Shield damage so dont think its all going to you...bearing in mind your not doing fire damage and we have absorb running doesnt bother us.

I have fought alot of classes now in full defence using a Recompiler, self buffed duels only and the outcomes was as I suspected.

not much of a change.

But I can defeat a beam enf If i fight in full defence, over 50% they get some nice crits in.

But this was a fight vs a Doctor "self buffed".

Well I think she was self buffed, I was ;P

clickety click!

5 crits in 7 shots?

I was fighting in full defence and her de-init buff didnt land as I had rage running till about half way into the fight one landed, I had to constantly re-cast absorbs but the crits kept coming.

forgot to take pics of a few lines up, you shoulda seen the Aimedshot.

But soldiers.

Now the best thing to do is yes (if its a arranged self buffed fight), go full defence, keep rage running, keep absorbing and mongoing.

I can now just about insta cast layers at 50% with recompiler.

Problem is I can get about 4/5 mongos (crush) till im out of nano.
    Rage costs alot and absorb isnt really a problem.
    So either I lose 50 hp per second to save nano or I dunno what.

Now.

C screen + Rage + RRFE + Bracers.

200+ Dmg shield.

Doesnt always help.
    Nobody fights last long enough these days to really use the time to do a plan, crit crit crit, and your dead.
    Last edited by Cloudeh_; Jul 14th, 2002 at 00:10:31.