Thread: The point is? where's this war then?

The point is? where's this war then?

OK, there is a war goin on. Clan against Omni. why is it that if an omni walks into tir a clan member cant kill him?

The suppression field system is pointless. it defeats the object of a war.

these are my proposed rules:Any member of the clans or omnitek can attack a member of the opposite side ne time ne where. this would give the PvP conflicts tactical impotance. just say that the clans launched a raid on Rome for example, if the raid was successful and rome was takin then it wud significantly alter the balance of power and wud giv omnis an incentive to fight bak. therefore creating an actual war.

Also monsters shud have uprisings and invade cities and stuff

Fight on.

tir=neutral citie
    and i woud love to see the outdoor transform into a 25 % zone but it woud cause to much whining and griefplay with the current system
    best fix for a situation like this woud be to implement some new pvp rules :
    make it so that if the last blow was from another PC or PC controled mob ( pet,charmd npc,...) you do not lose xp ( he can stil loot items if he want's [items you have gaind since you last saved ]
    ps: yes this system is not perfect but was the best i coud come up with on the fly
    Sometimes I lie awake at night and stare into the darkness.....The a voice comes to me that says, "Stop Staring, you're making us nervous!!"
    cristine

Fear the BLACK MAGE
    cosmik he knows it was you
    say NO to level req on nano's this is a skill game not a level game

eh?

Tir = Clan city. not Neut.

25% supression would be more atmospheric if the guards had better AI, patrolled, and could be healed by friendlies.

IE: Place: West Athen
    Time: Shortly after middle school lets out (or more often now that summer vacation is here)
    Event: Omni's killing guards.

Would be real nice if a clan doc could heal the clan guards. Would also be nice for after the Omni MP sends in his pet against the guard a clan trader debuffs him, a clan fixer roots him, and a clan MA beats the snot out of him. That'll teach him.

I think right now, since the 25% idea probably would do more harm than good, a 100% field should be put in laggy city areas, not the whole city though.

example: In Omni-1 Ent by the rome/trade wompahs there is a Bronto Burger, beggers, sellers, buffers, and boys who play girls like they're boys who like girls who think boys who play girls in underwear are cool all hang out.
    to add to the lag, pets, someone in a carrier craft shouting "I am a golden god!" and npc wanderers.
    insert Guard killing:
    Omni and the occasional clanner (usually omni though in this case, First Order, Omni-AF and Omni-Pol members have been seen doing this a LOT) stand around and kill guards, over and over.. *oooh aaaah*
    it creates more lag.

this area should be 100%.

In milkyway theres a few 100% mini areas, and mobs still can attack you in them, so this would not stop guards from shooting at intruders, and it would give the guards the initiative, which since they cannot be healed (right now) they need.

jabba.
    Devil's Advocate is cooler than you.

"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."
    - George Bernard Shaw

Goddammit!

There is NO war going on, check the timeline if you're unsure.

Dunno how many of you run around thinking there's a war going on, but let's face it, there isn't. If there will be another war, I'm pretty sure it wont be Omni Vs. Clan though.
    Rebekah Poachie Vein - Lvl 200 Omni-Tek Bureaucrat - Equipment
    April Poachinator Joor - Lvl 150 Omni-Tek Enforcer - Equipment

Re: eh?

Originally posted by jabbawocke
    In milkyway theres a few 100% mini areas, and mobs still can attack you in them
    Kinda defeats the point (and reason) behind an 100% zone dont it?

I'd report this as a bug
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?