Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: cap healing at 40% ?

Last edited by Seraphael; Jul 15th, 2002 at 12:53:18.
    Seraphael - 200 fixer
    Pepzi - ** agent
    Troxitazz - retired trader

DOH!

Make everything 50%....

Hmm... halving roots... what would that do.. halve your run speed? eheh

rotfl, half heals will be fun for docs

Why?

Read the doc forums, Complete Healing will be changed to at least double amount (20k) because its not complete anymore (ppl have more then 10k)

you're only hurting the ma's, as stated above with this

/me dubs this thread "waaaa ive been killed be a healclass, nerf!" no #273623

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

let all it be all 100% again, i need some bloodshed. now its just silly. heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot heAL hEAl HEal heAl shoot.

Nerf healing, or make dmg 100% again. If they refuse to make dmg 100% again, there is NO choice but making heal 50% effective, and capped at 40% of max health (that would mean if CH is casted, its only healing 40% of targets max health).

Thats what we need, the current 50% dmg vs 100% heals is extremely unbalanced.

And I dont care if "its going to hurt only the MAs", they got UVC, thats more than good enough, they are very good in pvp now, much better than other professions who rely 100% on dmg only.

100% dmg NOW!! or if FC wont do that, 50% healing NOW!!

You dont need to nerf healing... we are strong but we becoming weaker. you forgot that doctor have drak blue evades our attack rating is not 1k+ and healing and debuffs all we have.

Well i agree that something should done with bracer/reflect but not healing.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Julia
    You dont need to nerf healing... we are strong but we becoming weaker.
    Well, thats exactly what is needed... Why would anyone suggest 50% heals if that wasnt the point? What other reason would it be?

Let bracers stay as they are, thats equal for everybody.

And do you think that if FC nerfs bracers, that the 50% dmg vs 100% heals issue will be settled? Think again.

Garzu, just leave again please

Bracers are the most unbalancing thing in pvp at this moment.

Kinda obvious you can heal up against anything if the person is only critting you for 250-320.

Nerfing the heals won't fix the bracer/reflect problem it will just ruin the ability to pvp for a few classes. And a 40% cap on a Ch is the most rediculous thing i've ever heared, have fun dying in missions/camelot. You just want to have docs, and with them, ma's, advens to drop dead at your feet within a few seconds.

Docs are not supposed to drop dead within a few seconds, but because of that they have been blessed with all blue weapon skills, 650 ar with nova, 750 with a shotgun -> crits/normal damage are always significantly lower then 99% of the oponents. Ofcourse due to bracers you can nullify that, nullify tye damage done on you by your oponent by what ? 54% ? with rrf even more.

Bracers which are very rare drops, the cause of the current ninjalooting in missions. Yes, bracers..

But ahwell, the past months have shown there is no sense talking to you so you've finally earned a nice place on my ignore list.
    Last edited by Georg; Jul 15th, 2002 at 22:02:40.
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

Talking

Well, seems like Garzu bought himself a second account to be able to whine some more on the bb...
    He got banned from the game for exploiting his weaponskills to be "uber"

Guys you stupid or what? Tell me what class, discluding CH and ADVS CH can heal for 40% of their own hp?

Cmon we are talking heals for 2k+ lol.

First of all, I do agree bracers are uber. Should be made unique or something. But it doesnt stop there, it was serious balancing issues before the bracers became common too. 100% healing vs 50% dmg is extremely unbalancing, its NO good reason for having it stay like this. Bracers are equal for everybody, everyone can get them, no matter how rare they are, at least the possibility is there. Cant say the same thing about heals can we? Many professions cant possibly get heals, which puts them at a great disadvantage vs the healing profs.

With UVC made self only, and that the defensive skills have gotten a GREAT boost, I think its time for 100% damage back again. Thats what I want, but it seems most of the healers wants it to stay like it is, not that strange really, since it gives them the upper hand by a large margin.

And no, I dont want to drop docs etc down in a few secs, im a lvl 15 fixer, so no, I have no idea what you talk about.

No, I didnt buy another account...

Guys you stupid or what? Tell me what class, discluding CH and ADVS CH can heal for 40% of their own hp?

Cmon we are talking heals for 2k+ lol.
    Huh? Who is the stupid one here? What are yoiu talking about? If you say that by reading only the title of this thread, then I understand, but its still stupid, cause that would mean that you havent read anything else but the title... Perhaps you should read the rest before you comment? The issue is to CAP heal at 40% and make it 50% effective in PvP, JUST AS DAMAGE.

Anyways, I want 100% damage back, thats the best, if they wont do that, they they need to make heals 50%.

Garzu you just proved my point.
    Nobody can heal for 40% anyway :P
    Do you not realised this.

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Garzu you just proved my point.
    Nobody can heal for 40% anyway :P
    Do you not realised this.

Noone can heal for 40%? Huh? You just said yourself that docs CH and advs can do it...

Read again: discluding CH and ADVS CH can heal for 40% of their own hp?

Nerf the CH like they nerfed FA. do it NOW.

Like I said Alot of Doctors hardy use CH as they spam normal heals ;/

Then again some do but ah well those ones have RRFE +Bracers so.

Originally posted by Letah
    rotfl, half heals will be fun for docs

Why?

Read the doc forums, Complete Healing will be changed to at least double amount (20k) because its not complete anymore (ppl have more then 10k)

you're only hurting the ma's, as stated above with this

/me dubs this thread "waaaa ive been killed be a healclass, nerf!" no #273623

really? I heard they were going to change the name to "mostly heald"
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Originally posted by Clark "Garzu-perman" Kent
    Nerf healing, or make dmg 100% again. If they refuse to make dmg 100% again, there is NO choice but making heal 50% effective, and capped at 40% of max health (that would mean if CH is casted, its only healing 40% of targets max health).

Thats what we need, the current 50% dmg vs 100% heals is extremely unbalanced.

And I dont care if "its going to hurt only the MAs", they got UVC, thats more than good enough, they are very good in pvp now, much better than other professions who rely 100% on dmg only.

100% dmg NOW!! or if FC wont do that, 50% healing NOW!!

um... so what would a doc rely on then? nothing, mine as well erase that class from PvP entirely.

Click to email me

Originally posted by Clark "Garzu-perman" Kent

Well, thats exactly what is needed... Why would anyone suggest 50% heals if that wasnt the point? What other reason would it be?

Let bracers stay as they are, thats equal for everybody.

And do you think that if FC nerfs bracers, that the 50% dmg vs 100% heals issue will be settled? Think again.
    They are NOT the same for everyone. People like me, who were just like "eh, ill wait and get my bracers.. those bots arent going anywhere"

ARE SCREWED. I will prolly NEVER have bracers now. ( and not for lack of trying ) since they newrfed the drops on the HUGELY.

Click to email me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast