Thread: Possible permanent relocation

Unhappy Possible permanent relocation

My fellow Rubi-Kans,

I have a very serious issue to pose before you. I was recently offered a position that would make my current assignment off-planet permanent. I am unsure of what path I should follow. On the one hand, I feel foreign returning to Rubi-Ka for the occasional weekend. On the other, Rubi-Ka is the only home I have ever known. It may seem silly to post my personal issues in a public forum, but I am looking for any and all advice you might have.

Thank you.

Mireia
    Socializer: 80%
    Achiever: 53%
    Explorer: 46%
    Killer: 20%

Lucilla "Mireia" Ginsberg: Fixer on RK1. Proud member of Order of Corporate Templars.
    Ian "Irandrian" McCovery: Trader on RK1. Proud member of Thorns, Inc.

Hi! I'm a signature virus. Please copy me into your signature so that I can spread.

(( I am taking this as OOC wise you will not be able to come on except maybe some weekends.

If you are leaving the game, sorry to see another RPer leave AO. Good luck with everything. ))

If you're going offworld, make sure to bring a small piece of notum with you, in case you feel home-sick. I'm sure the customs won't mind

((sad to see people go, but no game should ever come between you and your Real Life. It's a game. Career/boyfriend/girlfriend above all. Games are for that spare time when not involved with GF/BF/work))