Thread: Items/attacks in stores....

Angry Items/attacks in stores....

I just restarted playing AO after about a 7 month hiatus. I restarted clean, just took some things from my old chars. I am playing an MA... I like this class... then I found out something that really discouraged me.

MA Attacks, well they really arent in the machines anymore, well... not the good ones atleast. From what I have read, they are team mission only. WIUWT? If this is true, and IF that is the way FC want to do things.. hey SimGolf calleths.

Is there anyway to petition this? Is it a big deal yeah... I live off the stores for my attacks. I been going hog wild trying to find a replacement for my BoP, only to learn this. BS man BS.

Vallara 22nd lvl MA OT Rubi-1

ma attacks

nope they are mission loot and mob drops. thats individual mission rewards

So basically on some of the better attacks we have to get what we can via a mission and NOT what we can use/afford? lame.

:) ma attacks

yes got it in 1

Its not just MA.

The best soldier weapons are also mission only.... worst of all, they are TEAM MISSION only (Heavy Gammer Beamer and Div 9 Plasmaprojector).

AO, the "solo friendly game", now requires team missioning if you don't wanna be a gimp. =(
    Primordiax RPG - Our World, Your Imagination
    http://www.primordiax.com

Muckbeast - MMO Game Developer Blog
    http://www.muckbeast.com

HGB

I'm pretty sure that you can still pick up an HGB in solo missions. You may be right about Div 9 though, as I have yet to pick one up.
    Skeena - Omni Fixer RK2 [SETUP]
    Mctrout - Omni Doctor RK2 [SETUP]
    Kaarp - Omni Enforcer RK2

86% Explorer - 53% Socializer - 46% Achiever - 13% Killer

Yes, this is the latest of F-Uncom's lame moves. Let's see, I'm an MA, I like to solo, and I'm already using a BwT about 20 levels above me, so if I want to upgrade....

I'm screwed.

What fun. Haven't played AO in weeks, Funcom's just kind of sucked all the fun out of it.