Thread: script help > please

script help > please

trying to make an all text script and i have it saved in scripts folder under anarchy online. my script name is otma and its still a text file, this is what happens when i type it ingame

/otma = script not found
    /otma.txt = crashes the game

i know i got it to work a long time ago even when i left it as a test file, i just did /<scriptname>.txt

any ideas? thx
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov

You have to remove the .txt extension of the file.
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

how do i do that?
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...

it should work with the .txt extension anyways, if you type in /<script name>.txt but maybe thats changed since the last time ive used a script, know how i can just remove the .txt extension?

ok, this is weird, my old scripts work in game when i use the .txt extention in game, but my new ones crash the game to the desktop