Thread: Dust Brigade

Dust Brigade

In relation to what story has happened. I've noticed people seem to ignore, when talking about the story, the Dust Brigade. When most people consider the story they only think about the Clans against Omni-Tek. While this is important to the story, the Dust Brigade and the people behind the Dust Brigade are obviously major to the storyline as a whole. When they mention evil vs. good I wonder that the true evil isn't what everyone thinks it is(Omni-Tek).
    A side note: to say that your omni and you have to be evil and your clans and you have to be good (which Ive had heard said on these forums by people not Funcom) is rediculous. In real life it doesn't work that way, and in the game it doesn't work that way. I also mean it was never meant to work that way.

P.S. Please don't mention the fact that there is no active story. I'm talking about past events and what I've gathered of Funcom's future story plans.

yes but WHERE are the DB hiding? :P

They sorta "vanished"

My guess is they are in the same place as Henry Radiman, Philip Ross and angry Cyborgs

Question ...

Originally posted by Myers
    My guess is they are in the same place as Henry Radiman, Philip Ross and angry Cyborgs
    Where is that? Doing endless numbers of missions?

Nah...the've all ben chilln in my new Apt in Borealis. Got some new Decor now (blood spatterings on the wall and such). All Radiman and Ross do is play chess, while the DB spend thier time trying to make up new insults to top the old classics "I w1ll ownz J00!"