Thread: Recruiting Role-playing guilds?

Recruiting Role-playing guilds?

Are any RP guilds recruiting at the moment? Ive been looking but havent found many. My character is a level 14 Omni-tek Crat, playing on RK1 in the EST time zone. My email is nate@thechronometry.com
    Reynaldo "Monilith" Griffel
    Omni-Tek
    RK1

There is a thread on this forum listing RP guilds which might be of help.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=15307

We, the South Rubi-Ka Society are a dedicated roleplaying guild. All of our members are roleplayers; frankly there would be little point being the the Society if you were not into roleplaying.

As a civilian org our adventures focus not so much on the OT/Clan struggle as on internal OT issues, like drugs and poverty in Omni-Sewers or the morality of professional leet fights. I 'm sure this is not what most people signed up to AO for, but it amuses us and its kept us busy for the last six months.

Anyway you can read more about the Society at our website (link below). We are always happy to welcome new roleplayers in our ranks.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Thumbs up Omni-Tek protects

If rehoming the orphans living in Omni-1's sewers, or saving the over-sexed leet population of Rubi-Ka isn't your thing, and you would prefer something a bit more "corporate", SPARTA are a good alternative to the South Rubi-Ka society as a RP org.

As a "100% RP" organisation we live out our character's lives at all times, work and play, always striving to ensure Omni-Tek's corporate security against all threats.

Our last recruitment post can be foundhere: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=38495

Omni-Tek protects.

Garret "Bonefish" Silvestrini
    Director - SPARTA
    Director of Operations, OTSEC

Founding Member of the Omni-Tek Security Council

garret.silvestrini@ot-sparta.org
    www.ot-sparta.org