Thread: Just getting into PvP

Just getting into PvP

Hello, I'm just starting in PvP. I had a very friendly clan fixer helping me last night, trying to explain some very non-obvious things about tutoring and weapons smithing in PvP. But no matter how many times he killed me, I just couldn't quite figure it out. Could someone help me with this?

Also, what's this about females PvPing better in bikinis than armor? That just doesn't sound right to me. What were the developers thinking? Don't they know I have to unequip ALL of my armor to put the bikini on?

----------

Ok, on a serious note, how about making apartments mayhem zones when the owner turns level 75? That would give the players a place to go duel. You team with your intended opponent, invite him in, break team and have at it. If you do get jumped, at least you know the apartment owner was in on it. It's not perfect - I know I'd have a hard time inviting clanners to my Rome Green apartment because of the guards, but it should work for some apartment locations.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Tutoring and weapon smithing?

its a joke (i hope)

Basically the fixer was telling her to do all the wrong things to pvp (like put points into tutoring and weapon smithing and to wear a bikini instead of armor)

I HOPE this was a joke if it wasn't this is very sad

I've said this before and I'll say it again, BURN ALL FIXERS

mmmm crispy
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango