Thread: Question on Agents and PvP

Question on Agents and PvP

Just a question. How are agents doin with their new crit nanos in the high lvl PvP game?

Re: Question on Agents and PvP

Originally posted by Miaji
    Just a question. How are agents doin with their new crit nanos in the high lvl PvP game?

so-so, depends on who u fight...

high level is still bracer only...and at best I guess I could get off 5 hits in my 6s 100% crit (with snakemaster)...however, snake doesn't crit that high, and most people who pvp have 8k+ hp.

Agents are meant to be played dirty, so use your skills and gank!

Find a target that is already in battle, and outdmg whomever is attacking them, then get the HELL out! Agents usually don't have the means to take fire for a long time, so do your dmg, then bail!

Oh, and for those that don't know me, I have a freshman cuz it looks bad, I had no title on my higher agent for almost a year. But that doesn't mean I don't know how to do it.

To quote Newarival: "Agents are good in PvP because they are bad traders."

Agents are meant to be played dirty, so use your skills and gank!
    lol thats what im talking about!

if you are an agent..never stay out in the open...always stay out of sight and when you see someone getting hit....just chain root them and unload
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

Remember, there is no honor lost in screaming like a little girl and running like a fixer!

You have slowdown and roots, use em.

You have crit nanos, use em.

You have friends, use em.

When everything else fails, find a zone.

If u want a nice pvp title but don't really care about pvp, join Storm. (hihi)

Originally posted by Gold
    Remember, there is no honor lost in screaming like a little girl and running like a fixer!
    Interesting, my tactic is pretty much to stand there and unload in your face. Wanna try?

Originally posted by Highjack

Interesting, my tactic is pretty much to stand there and unload in your face. Wanna try?
    lol,fixers finally went through puberty.
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

Those agents who hurt you like hell before the agent patch progress.

They kick your ass all the way to a tiny bit of hp then Use crit :P

(not me other classes, AGENTS ARE SQUISH BALLS since they cant root an enraged enforcer: > )

Those who still dont do damage for some strange reason want crit to last longer.

Ive played an agent and to be honest if you dont have a gun with many specials and a high crit its useless.