Thread: Just an Idea

Just an Idea

OOC: I may be sounding like an idiot but this may already exsist somewhere, and if it does id like to get involved, but if it doesnt then here it is. Why dont we have a player ran justice system in game, where if somebody is convicted of killing an Omni-Tek employee, be it another omni-tek employee, a clans member, or a neutral player, they are brought to a secret location to be reviewed. There could be other cases as well. If somebody doesnt show to be reviewed then there would be squads to go out and find them and bring them with force to the review board. I really like this idea and hope someway it could be put together IC. About 8 reviewers would hear what the convicted and the witness would have to say, and decide from there. If convicted of commiting the murder, they would be taken to another secret location to be executed or be executed in public. Reviewers would vote in squad members and other reviewers if nessacary. Just an idea, i wonder what everybody thinks. If you like the idea ill see what I can do to get it started up.

if you are omni and kill an Omni..omni-pol will come stomp your ass, turn you nuetral, and kick you out. unless Omni-Pol doesnt come back then you are safe. i think we do need some actions against killing your own but doubt thatll ever happen. i dunno about all this review board stuff, a prison where they can lock us up for a certain time would be realistic...but who knows

I took into consideration we have no holding facilities, and I dont think Omni-Pol can deal with every single case of Omni killing Omni, and if so that still leaves the clan and neutrals.
    Reynaldo "Monilith" Griffel
    Omni-Tek
    RK1

OOC: Would anybody be interested in this? And if so, as what? I would really love to have this idea go through because so far my roleplaying experiance has been pretty bland. If I get enough people saying they like the idea, I can start working on its structure. You can either email me at nate@thechronometry.com or reply to this post.
    Omni-Tek
    RK1

OOC: Thought this over a bit more and i think it would be better to hold it in a semi-public place due to the person convicted could just /tell his friends.
    Omni-Tek
    RK1