Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Advice.

Question Need Advice.

Hey...

I just wanted to ask you guys...I want to make a new char...And stick with him (dun ask ) but i cant decide...Fixer or Trader?
    Im probably gonna PvP with him alot so keep that in mind...
    So, fire away...
    Thanx for your time!

//Frost.
    Filthgrinder, Soldier Of Legion[size=0.1]
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>[/size]
    Do you belive?
    Which Personality Disorder Do I Have?
    My type is: KAE.
    Killer 93% - Achiever 66% - Explorer 26% - Socializer 13%
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>

Account Created : 2001-06-27 13:42:4

:)

Both are pretty nasty prof. for player versus player combat.

I though about a Fixer cause eventually I think you can grid out of battle if you are getting your butt kicked.

Anyway, try to be more original, we dont see alot of adventurer pvp peeps, I would love to see a good adventurer out there kicking my ass too!
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon

pick whatever class that currently sucks and should be due up next for some " luvin' ". Engineers, NTs and Soldiers come to mind.

No matter what profession that was ever fixed, they became uber and the new "flavor of the month". Remember when MPs where the cool things to make, then traders, MAs, now fixers...

By the time you've stuggled to level up to a high level, your profession will be fixed andwhen that happens you'll have the newest uber character and you will enjoy it Sooooooooo much because it will be so much better then what it was.

Same goes with the reverce logic.. if you pick on that is uber now, by the time you get up there in level they won't be uber anymore and are more likly to get nerfed.
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

Yeah Hirum! more advents pvpin! I'm apprentice now and had Novice for umm 2 10 minute spurts...until the rematches with mr. #1 RK2 Neo

BTW did not farm zone hug whatever...mostly duels some mmd bull but take my deaths like a man...or an idiot you decide
    Yagyu for life

Originally posted by Pie314
    pick whatever class that currently sucks and should be due up next for some " luvin' ". Engineers, NTs and Soldiers come to mind.
    Bleh, Funcom isn't gonna fix engineers. Cosmik shot down all of the engy's complaints with spin and ifs ands or buts.
    ~Chris

Originally posted by Megabio

Bleh, Funcom isn't gonna fix engineers. Cosmik shot down all of the engy's complaints with spin and ifs ands or buts.
    ~Chris
    Engineers and Soldiers are probably going to be fixed the same day as hell freezes over, pigs fly through the air and so on.

Originally posted by Coldstrike

Engineers and Soldiers are probably going to be fixed the same day as hell freezes over, pigs fly through the air and so on.

Oh sweet, the kamikaze bot is otw? Coolness!

Kamikaze bots are the flying pigs.

Trader still owns a fixer 1v1

See above

Iniquitous

Maybe good pet pathing is when hell freezes over? Less friction?
    ~Chris

hell's pretty hot lately...and with global warming (yes it happens in hell too!), we'll never get fixed
    Fotik
    200 Clan Opifex Engineer
    Unit Commander of Storm

Hey Hirum, im a dual wielding pistol adv. Just started PvPing the last month or so and am having a blast. I'll be looking for ya.... heehee.

Honestly though, PvP has been cool. ive gotten my butt handed to me by enforcers and traders and owned a few fixers and MA's. Its all good :-). Just wish people wouldnt run when getting beat, and of course there is the ganking and outside buffs. (/me shudders at the thought :-) ).

My advice, make sure to have a bunch of money for equipment and/or guild support. It makes a huge difference Frost. Your proff. should be whatever you like and identify with.

Just be sure to act honorably and take the beatings and victories with good natured humor 8)

much love from....
    Jubbal level 52 duel-wielding pistol using adv. freshman...

Talking Pvp?

Actually, you can do what noone dares to, as long as you twink

I have still to see a nanomage enf with grenade launcher (thus I think someone I know is gonna make one..)

Pvp is also tactics, so if you like to play around for long, or you just like to hack and slash, then there are some exellenct choisez:

Enfs, Ma, and perhaps sol weilding advs.

If you like to play around with yer foe:

Fixer, Trader, agent, and perhaps even crats (last one is a hard nut)

Hope you will have fun!
    Apprentice Frakk // MA - Rk1 - Stuff - Quote
    Sunye // Doc - Rk1 - Quote
    Rookie Frakk2000 // MA - Rk2
    Freshman Frakked // Soldier - Rk2
    Apprentice Frakk2001 // Doc - Rk2

Frakk2000's guide to twinking -> link <-
    Adventures of Frakkman
    BondeLAN.org
    Overpowered since 15.0 - MA forever!

Originally posted by Megabio

~Chris
    welcome to the world of soldiers, literally EVERY idea that has been posted in the soldier forums was shot down with a stiff "no" with exception to us getting extended buff lines.
    Lvl 191 Soldier

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,

welcome to the world of soldiers, literally EVERY idea that has been posted in the soldier forums was shot down with a stiff "no" with exception to us getting extended buff lines.
    Hey, we didn't even get that!
    Fotik
    200 Clan Opifex Engineer
    Unit Commander of Storm

true.. but thats why your the gimps and we are the gimps with more hp
    Lvl 191 Soldier

sorry frost

seems like this thread turned into an argument about fixers/soldiers, and not its original intent. Thanks guys for yet ruining another good honest PvP thread!
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon

sorry didn't mean that... just having a little fun with fotik
    Lvl 191 Soldier

Blame Canada...

Oh...and I'd go fixer for PvP now, especially if you have grid armor.
    Keldrys - General of Legion

true.. but thats why your the gimps and we are the gimps with more hp

Actually the gimps with more HPs and 100% reflect and can tank torrasque.
    ~Chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast